You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
*** The Official RUTGERS Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***
Started by paymaant
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
yeah i got the same email too. and rutgers also cashed in my check yesterday.
Awesome! Now lets hope you get a email soon asking you to come in for an interview. I didn't send my check in yet cause it said wait til an admissions officer contacts you.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yeah i got the email a few days back, so i sent the check the day off. but idk how likely it will be for me to get an interview since I am OOS. but we'll see!
I'm OOS also. Let's hope for the best!
Could anyone say what is great about rutgers please?
brand new facilities, great patient pool, excellent clinical training
How long did it take for them to cash your check from the time you mailed it? 🙂
How OOS friendly is this school? I'm in CA and considering applying.
How OOS friendly is this school? I'm in CA and considering applying.
i heard it is NOT OOS friendly. Apparently its OOS numbers are inflated and incorrect in some way. But basically it is unfriendly for OOS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nothing as of yet. Submitted everything about 3 weeks ago. In-state.
i heard it is NOT OOS friendly. Apparently its OOS numbers are inflated and incorrect in some way. But basically it is unfriendly for OOS
...
Last edited:
Had my application already sent out to other schools that I am applying to prior to taking DAT so that AADSAS had my application ready to go and processed by the time I took the DAT and was ready to apply to UMDNJ (RSDM). Took the DAT July 8th and had everything sent to UMD the same day. Received an email a few days later to send in my 85$ check. Overnighted the check to the school, it was cashed shortly after. I have not heard about interviews from the school yet, but really hoping I get one!!!!
AA: 20 TS: 21
Total GPA: 3.87
Science GPA: 3.94
AA: 20 TS: 21
Total GPA: 3.87
Science GPA: 3.94
ughh thats what I did too!!! And the only thing that I really saw was that people started receiving interviews around August 20th - 22nd during 2012 so I'm hoping its around the same time this year but who knows, it could be totally different because it's rutgers now. The anticipation is really nerve wracking though, I've legit been checking my email about 100 times a day!does anyone know when rutgers usually starts sending out invitations? I checked threads from previous years and not much info..
Not yet!!! I am anxiously awaiting an email! I really hope I get an interview
Stressful process!!! =(
I just called the admissions and they said that the interview invites have gone out since yesterday so I guess I wasn't invited for an interview 🙁
So they are no longer giving out interview invites? That's odd 😕
So they are no longer giving out interview invites? That's odd 😕
Dude, relax...they don't send all invites out in 1 day!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So they are no longer giving out interview invites? That's odd 😕
There should be other rounds of interviews!!
brand new facilities, great patient pool, excellent clinical training
I did not know of the change! When did NJDS became Rutgers School of Dental Medicine?
I did not know of the change! When did NJDS became Rutgers School of Dental Medicine?
Im pretty sure they are still going to give out interviews. They probably started yesterday. And the change happened starting july 1,2013!!.
I did not know of the change! When did NJDS became Rutgers School of Dental Medicine?
How could you not know? It's on the official website...
Just got y interview invitation from RSDM today!!!!!!! So excited!
My****
Just got y interview invitation from RSDM today!!!!!!! So excited!
congrats! stats? in state?
just got an interview today too!
GPA: all about 3.6
DATs: 22PAT/23AA/22TS
also i am in-state
GPA: all about 3.6
DATs: 22PAT/23AA/22TS
also i am in-state
just got an interview today too!
GPA: all about 3.6
DATs: 22PAT/23AA/22TS
also i am in-state
what time did u get the email?
Waiting Waiting .. OOS
Same here bro
Just got an interview invite this afternoon as well. I am OOS
Got invite this morning as well, Thank God. In-state. I'm not going to share my scores, I apologize in advance! Best of luck.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes I'm in state : )congrats! stats? in state?
Total GPA: 3.82
Science GPA: 3.84
DAT:
AA - 20
Bio - 21
Gen Chem - 20
O Chem - 22
Reading - 20
PAT - 17
QR - 17
In the application received email it says "Your DAT scores must be released by you through the American Dental Association (ADA) so that we may retrieve your scores." Does this mean we have to actually pay the extra fee to send them our scores through ADA? 😕
In the application received email it says "Your DAT scores must be released by you through the American Dental Association (ADA) so that we may retrieve your scores." Does this mean we have to actually pay the extra fee to send them our scores through ADA? 😕
when you sign up to take the DAT you are given the option to choose which schools to release your scores to upon completion of the exam.
if you chose rutgers (or umdnj when it was still called that) you have nothing to worry about and it will work itself out.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 33
- Views
- 15K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K