***The Official Stony Brook Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Started by Likkriue
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Likkriue

Full Member
7+ Year Member
1429704467-amateur.jpg


At least you got the title right the second time around 😛
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mine says none still but I have one pre-req that I haven't completed yet so they may scrap mine.
 
Should complete it.
I need biochem and my school only offers it in the spring, and I can't take it anywhere else because this version counts as a writing intensive course and I need it for my biotech degree.
 
I need biochem and my school only offers it in the spring, and I can't take it anywhere else because this version counts as a writing intensive course and I need it for my biotech degree.

You have to find a way to take it before then or you will not get an interview. I spoke to Mrs. Berry and she said you will not be considered if the pre-reqs are not done. It says it on the website. Here is a link to check it out Admissions.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
just keep your eyes peeled. mine changed out of nowhere. the only email i have gotten is the one for paying the app fee
If you don't mind, when did you receive the email for paying the fee, after how many days from submitting your application?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Took a pre-req during summer A. I assume it would be in my best interest to send in a new transcript?
 
I don't understand. Can't it be listed as a planned course? Some people are juniors and haven't taken all the pre-reqs so what's the big fuss?
In the past students said they planned to take the course but then didn't so they've become more strict about it I guess.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't understand. Can't it be listed as a planned course? Some people are juniors and haven't taken all the pre-reqs so what's the big fuss?

It is what it is. Stony Brook can make their own rules and people can decide to care or not. Not much I can say aside for thats the way it worked this past cycle although it's possible it may differ this cycle.
 
Stony requires you to finish every prerequisite before applying.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
It is what it is. Stony Brook can make their own rules and people can decide to care or not. Not much I can say aside for thats the way it worked this past cycle although it's possible it may differ this cycle.
In the past students said they planned to take the course but then didn't so they've become more strict about it I guess.
Are there other schools like this?
 
I was contacted by admission director today because I did not have a toefl score. Will it be too late if I take it this month? The score will come out two weeks after taking the test.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Status
Not open for further replies.