***The Official Stonybrook Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is it just me or when you add all the fees of this school it comes to just around the same as a private school? The dental clinic fees are like 25,000! What's the deal with that?

Well I mean it doesn't come to as much as a private school, I'm calculating around 310K for 4 years? Not sure why they had more clinic fees than lets say, Buffalo but maybe it's due to the smaller class size? Not sure.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys for the accepted students- did you all submit the new student preferences yet? Is their a deadline? And how important is it? Thanks everyone
 
Accepted!!!!!!!!!!!
I see your dropping rutgers for stony...may I please ask you why and how you made your decision to do that? I did the math and it looks like it is about the same tuition wise if you become in state at rutgers after first year.
 
I see your dropping rutgers for stony...may I please ask you why and how you made your decision to do that? I did the math and it looks like it is about the same tuition wise if you become in state at rutgers after first year.

Yes, I will be attending SB. Clinically, SB is much better.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What does everyone think about this school compared to university of Maryland ??
 
Last edited:
What does everyone think about this school compared to university of Maryland ??
They both great schools. I would depend it on where you from. Whichever you a resident of or whichever is closer to your home. These are the 2 greatest schools in all of America