You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
****The Official Temple University Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread****
Started by Faux
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anybody have their check cashed? I mailed my check to them almost a month ago and they didn't cash mine yet... Getting nervous.
Oh, they'll cash your check, all right. Any school is gladly going to take your money. 🙂
Oh, they'll cash your check, all right. Any school is gladly going to take your money. 🙂
haha makes sense! thank you all!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
has anyone heard anything? I sent my application almost 3 weeks ago and I haven't heard anything from them and they aren't even listed in my school decisions tab on AADSAS
I think Temple took a few weeks to show up on my School Decisions tab.
has anyone heard anything? I sent my application almost 3 weeks ago and I haven't heard anything from them and they aren't even listed in my school decisions tab on AADSAS
Lol, same here!!! X(
I just received and missed a call from Temple University while sleeping. Any clue what the call may have been about?
What was the call about?
has anyone heard anything? I sent my application almost 3 weeks ago and I haven't heard anything from them and they aren't even listed in my school decisions tab on AADSAS
Lol, same here!!! X(
Is it on your school decisions tab now? I sent my check over a month ago and it's still not there... They still haven't cashed my check. Not sure what to do at this point.
I just got an interview invite. Yes!!! <3
D
deleted518758
Congrats! Through email?I just got an interview invite. Yes!!! <3
Congrats!! Weird thing though I just called them and was told they hadn't sent out any invites yet. That lady lied to me 🙁I just got an interview invite. Yes!!! <3
Congrats!! Weird thing though I just called them and was told they hadn't sent out any invites yet. That lady lied to me 🙁
How do you know the guy up there isn't lying?
Has anyone heard anything yet?
So i hear temple is closing next year, maybe thats why they aren't interviewing new people.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where did you hear that from? From last year's thread they started around September 16th...which was yesterday. Considering there are more applicants they might have moved it down some more...So i hear temple is closing next year, maybe thats why they aren't interviewing new people.
So i hear temple is closing next year, maybe thats why they aren't interviewing new people.
^ trololololol
And if you're being serious, I have friends that go there and and they say that's not even remotely true. Just be patient
So i hear temple is closing next year, maybe thats why they aren't interviewing new people.
You almost had me for a second.
Where did you hear that from? From last year's thread they started around September 16th...which was yesterday. Considering there are more applicants they might have moved it down some more...
^ trololololol
And if you're being serious, I have friends that go there and and they say that's not even remotely true. Just be patient
You almost had me for a second.
Predents, so predictable.
Anybody have an interview yet?
Nope. Hopefully soon.
Notification date: 09/22
Method of notification: Email
Residency: PA
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/25
Application complete date: 08/08
GPA (science, overall) 3.98/3.99
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 25/25/21/24/none
Method of notification: Email
Residency: PA
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/25
Application complete date: 08/08
GPA (science, overall) 3.98/3.99
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 25/25/21/24/none
Congrats guys!...I'm guessing they didn't give very many invites out yet? You guys have amazing stats!
Its based on the date of notification. So based on that date you have 2 weeks to schedule your interview. The people the day before you have two weeks and a day less than you as the deadline so it fills up very quickI got an invite yesterday, called in today and they only had a day next week and a day in oct available. Either they filled out quickly or they go out by batches and give out limited dates.
Either way, can't wait and glad I was able to snatch a day.
Its based on the date of notification. So based on that date you have 2 weeks to schedule your interview. The people the day before you have two weeks and a day less than you as the deadline so it fills up very quick
But the day they offered me in Oct was the 16th.
Maybe they were really full? No idea, but they seemed like they limit it to 2-3 weeks outBut the day they offered me in Oct was the 16th.
Beautiful school and facilities, really top notch and I came away very impressed. D2s started using the new pre clinic this year. The clinics are awesome as well, I loved the layout. Staff seems very down to earth and welcoming. Today was their first interviews, so don't worry if you haven't heard back yet. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
Good luck to all! You're in for a treat.
Good luck to all! You're in for a treat.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did they send you a confirmation email after you scheduled your interview on the phone? I haven't received one yet...Beautiful school and facilities, really top notch and I came away very impressed. D2s started using the new pre clinic this year. The clinics are awesome as well, I loved the layout. Staff seems very down to earth and welcoming. Today was their first interviews, so don't worry if you haven't heard back yet. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
Good luck to all! You're in for a treat.
They told me over the phone that they would not send an email.Did they send you a confirmation email after you scheduled your interview on the phone? I haven't received one yet...
Ah ok! I don't think they told me that, but that's good to know. Thanks!They told me over the phone that they would not send an email.
Beautiful school and facilities, really top notch and I came away very impressed. D2s started using the new pre clinic this year. The clinics are awesome as well, I loved the layout. Staff seems very down to earth and welcoming. Today was their first interviews, so don't worry if you haven't heard back yet. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
Good luck to all! You're in for a treat.
You interviewed today? There is a manual dexterity exercise. What was required of you? I have my interview on Thursday, October 9th.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 41
- Views
- 20K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 84
- Views
- 34K
- Replies
- 12
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 26
- Views
- 14K