****The Official Temple University Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Started by Faux
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
same here. Wonder what that means because I truly thought it was my worst interview lol.
 
Yeah mine didn't change... They just want me to be more surprised when they call me haha
 
AHHH mine didn't change. Haha im nervous now, but I guess there is nothing I can do... Except for showing up at the dean's office with a baseball bat. JK, but I interviewed October 16 in case that info helps anyone.

Good luck to all and I hope the best for everybody!!!!
 
AHHH mine didn't change. Haha im nervous now, but I guess there is nothing I can do... Except for showing up at the dean's office with a baseball bat. JK, but I interviewed October 16 in case that info helps anyone.

Good luck to all and I hope the best for everybody!!!!
I interviewed on the 30th and got a status change! The suspense is killing me.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
status still hasn't change on portal btw.

Really surprised with the school, very impressive. I really thought I was out with my shady interview video lol.
 
Admissions must have liked our group! 😉

Seriously love Temple for letting us know at midnight! Now I can peace out and try to get some sleep. Congrats everyone! I look forward to meeting everyone next fall
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Temple tried to call to congratulate me and my crappy old phone froze and shut off when I tried to accept the call 😕 That's it. I'm upgrading my phone today

Congrats everyone!!!