*** The Official Tufts School of Dentistry Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the same same boat as those whom received a continuing Waitlist email..... sigh.

Members don't see this ad.

@mkdent is it just me or has this been THE longest day ever?! I’ve probably refreshed my email over 500 times today.

Members don't see this ad :)
@mkdent is it just me or has this been THE longest day ever?! I’ve probably refreshed my email over 500 times today.
haha yes! that and checking the AADSAS portal to make sure the status hasn't changed.

Reactions: 1 user
Withdrew from the waitlist. I hope it goes to one of you guys. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 users
I think they give us from the time the acceptance email is sent out to reply and leave a deposit. But I agree, better safe and sorry. Let’s give them another day before we annoy them about it lol

Did you get a chance to contact them? I received the same email as you but no follow up or anything after on their part

Yeah I emailed and called but haven’t gotten any reply. Have you?

Yeah I emailed and called but haven’t gotten any reply. Have you?

Nope nothing! I have a feeling that if they sent out acceptances last wednesday, they would have those deposit due in a few weeks? So i'm assuming we maybe won't hear back until next week? Honestly idk lol

Nope nothing! I have a feeling that if they sent out acceptances last wednesday, they would have those deposit due in a few weeks? So i'm assuming we maybe won't hear back until next week? Honestly idk lol

Yeah I honestly have no idea, idk whether to be happy or worried! I just really hope they get back to us soon. I know the first and second year students are on spring break this week, so idk if the admissions team is off as well? Idk but I’m going crazy waiting lol

Yeah I honestly have no idea, idk whether to be happy or worried! I just really hope they get back to us soon. I know the first and second year students are on spring break this week, so idk if the admissions team is off as well? Idk but I’m going crazy waiting lol
Deposit was due last week

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone receive the email about the photo thing?

yeah I got the same email, and just now Dr. Holloway email back saying to wait until you get an acceptance.

Same here. Looks like some people got off the waitlist today.

Not sure. It was just a thought. There must have been a reason why they mistakenly sent that email to everyone on the waitlist today. Maybe their intention was to send it out to those who recently got off the waitlist? I could be wrong. Btw anyone know when the final deadline is?

Last edited:
Could have been for those who already were accepted previously and they new policy for photo for them.

Reactions: 1 users
My aadsas status was "offer made" since last Wednesday today received an email saying there was a glitch in their system and denied my application! has anybody else experienced the same thing?

did you interview?

dang! did you also pay the deposit?

Sorry that happend to you. They seem to be playing mind games. I got an email yesterday asking for a photo to put on my Tufts ID for this summer I rushed to check AADSAS and it was still "waitlist". I got another email following that saying I received this in error and to disregard the first email because that was only for those admitted off the waitlist.....:beat:

Hey everyone I’m curious, besides the criminal background check, does Tufts do a drug screening as well?

What are some less costly health insurance options?

No movement in the waitlist yet. Looks like the class is full. Anyone know anything?

For anyone whose accepted, do we have to submit an official copy of our DAT scores to admissions? Don't they see that on our AADSAS application?

For anyone whose accepted, do we have to submit an official copy of our DAT scores to admissions? Don't they see that on our AADSAS application?
Usually you send it through the ADA website. It goes automatically to the schools you chose to have it go to

Also- has anyone been able to get in contact with the admissions office recently? I've tried calling and emailing and haven't received a reply :/

Received deferred acceptance for class of 2024 on 6/4 and accepted for class of 2023 on 6/29

Reactions: 8 users
Does anyone that applied during this cycle know if they accept the AADSAS fee waiver for the supplemental application? I tried calling them but it appears that no one ever answers in the admissions department and voicemails simply go into an "auto delete" folder or something..

Does anyone that applied during this cycle know if they accept the AADSAS fee waiver for the supplemental application? I tried calling them but it appears that no one ever answers in the admissions department and voicemails simply go into an "auto delete" folder or something..
Don’t waste your time, Tufts sucks!

Don’t waste your time, Tufts sucks!
Although Tufts is a good dental school, I hate that they block any way of communication. You cannot send them any update or request any information because they are "very busy." So why do we need to pay for application fee?

Although Tufts is a good dental school, I hate that they block any way of communication. You cannot send them any update or request any information because they are "very busy." So why do we need to pay for application fee?
Every single school is busy, but none would do that.

To answer your question, they do not provide fee waiver. It is stated in the ADEA Dental School Explorer.

Although Tufts is a good dental school, I hate that they block any way of communication. You cannot send them any update or request any information because they are "very busy."

Just wanna say that this was definitely not the case for me. And I had good communication during this past cycle.

Just wanna say that this was definitely not the case for me. And I had good communication during this past cycle.
They must have really liked you! They were definitely pretty terrible as far as communication goes. Congrats on your success!

Reactions: 3 users

The are very good at answering emails. Every email that I've sent this past application cycle has been answered within 1-2 days of sending the email.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.