***The Official UCLA Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Started by xatlasb
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just received an email from Noemi stating I'll be receiving a letter regarding my status for UCLA's alternate list by June 5th! I called earlier this week and they let me know that alternate interviews ended last week and applicants would be being informed either of their rejection or alternate status this week by mail.
were you invited for alternate ? when did you interview?
 
I interviewed for alternate on 5/12 and was invited a week prior. I'm pretty sure I was in the last group of interviewees for alternate.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got the call and I'm in!!!! First off the waitlist man I can't believe this is real haha

Wow! Congratulations! Somebody must have withdrawn last min. I wish I have a shot next year!
Again Congratulations and have a big party!