***The Official UCLA Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

I had my interview 2 weeks ago. It is definitely an interview you don't need to stress about. First there's an essay (easy prompt, 30 minutes to answer) and then one interview (either 1:1 or 2:1 faculty to interviewee). The interview was relaxing and they definitely don't try to trick or stress you out.
Just what I wanted to hear! Thank you very much!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Can you please tell me when you completed your secondary?
I submitted the supplemental to them on August 25th. September 8th my status changed to "application complete" on AADSAS. Yesterday 10/28 I was invited.

Members don't see this ad :)
Mind sharing your stats and interview date? Did they give you options to choose from or simply assign you a date? Thanks!
My interview date is November 10, they gave me two dates to choose from.
science GPA 3.93 non-science 4.00
DAT: Bio 20 GC 19 OC 21 PAT 22 QR 20 RC 26

I emailed my secondary on 10/5 and ucla has not showed up on aadsas yet. Should I give them a call? Someone where sent it on 10/7 and it showed up on their aadsas

I emailed my secondary on 10/5 and ucla has not showed up on aadsas yet. Should I give them a call? Someone where sent it on 10/7 and it showed up on their aadsas

Was your file size too big? I had that problem

Was your file size too big? I had that problem
I downloaded the file from my sent email and the size was 1.2MB so well under the limit. It's blank as I view file in my email but is filled out once I download the file.

My check is still not cashed as well so I will probably give them a call tomorrow.

I downloaded the file from my sent email and the size was 1.2MB so well under the limit. It's blank as I view file in my email but is filled out once I download the file.

My check is still not cashed as well so I will probably give them a call tomorrow.
I actually sent in my secondary the same day as you. I literally just emailed them about it. haha. I couldn't find their phone number

School: UCLA
Notification date: 11/2/15
Interview date: 11/17/15
Method of notification: Email
Residency: CA
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/6 (7th batch)

School: UCLA
Notification date: 11/2/15
Interview date: 11/17/15
Method of notification: Email
Residency: CA
AADSAS mail-out date: 8/6 (7th batch)

May I ask when your application was complete? O:

Members don't see this ad :)
I got the Received / Application Complete status a while back, but I'm just curious/paranoid: would UCLA have emailed me if my PHF form didn't display text properly?

Good luck applicants! Post if you have questions/ updates on UCLA!

I'm assuming that you go to UCLA? From you (or anyone else who sees this that does), I would love to hear what you love about UCLA. I am interviewing there in a couple weeks but all I know about the school is from what I've found on the website. Obviously it has a great reputation, great research...but what sets it apart? Do you like the Pass/Fail system? Do you get enough clinical hours? Does your class get along well? Does it feel like a great community? How much is off-campus living, on average? Is housing easy to find? What are relationships with professors like? Do you like the campus?

If you could answer those questions and provide any additional info from your perspective, I would be so grateful! Thanks!!

Hey guys so i just died and went to heaven! Interview 11/20!!!!!!

Reactions: 9 users
Got the interview invite today as well, I'm in-state

When did all your statuses change to application complete on AADSAS? congrats to everyone btw!

Do you think i have any chance? I have 3.6 science and overall, 24 AA 24 TS and 18 PAT. Out of state :(

Wow these amazing stats..I guess my hopes here are gone too!

Do you think i have any chance? I have 3.6 science and overall, 24 AA 24 TS and 18 PAT. Out of state :(
I have no idea, your stats are really good though! But I have no clue what admissions people are looking for when they choose people...I know out of state makes it way harder for sure, but other than that I'm pretty clueless. I'm sure it has to do with all the other stuff like community service, research etc. Best of luck to you :)

I have no idea, your stats are really good though! But I have no clue what admissions people are looking for when they choose people...I know out of state makes it way harder for sure, but other than that I'm pretty clueless. I'm sure it has to do with all the other stuff like community service, research etc. Best of luck to you :)
This was the only positive comment I received today haha thank you for making my day!! Good luck to all of you! Stay strong friends!

This was the only positive comment I received today haha thank you for making my day!! Good luck to all of you! Stay strong friends!
Yeah your stats are great. If you were in state I'd say you'd definitely get an interview, but I think they interviewed 12 from OOS last year according to the ADEA guide so it's really hard to say.

This app is my horcrux... if it gets rejected a piece of my soul will die.

Reactions: 6 users
Anyone know if there are any pre-Dec interview spots left?

Anyone know if there are any pre-Dec interview spots left?

Noemi told me last week that they would be sending invites up until this week/next week.

Reactions: 1 users
Emailed about them not showing up in AADSAS and apparently Noemi is out till Thursday.

Would someone who has interviewed already comment on their experience? I'm not looking for specific questions or anything to prepare, just general feedback about the day and how relaxed or stressful the interview was lol. Thanks!
I felt it was very relaxed, and I enjoyed my time there. I could tell the faculty and students were passionate about what they do, and while I was nervous going in I felt great during and after my interview. I would prepare as you would for any other interview, but don't stress over it; they just want to show you their school and what they love about it, and get to know more about who you are was the feeling I got from the experience :) Good Luck!

Should I be worried that my aadsas still does not show ucla on my portal. I submitted my secondary on October 5.

I would email them honestly. I submitted mine September 24th, and it was up by October 13th. Takes anywhere from 2-3 weeks usually.
Also, does anyone have any information about UCLA interview stats? I know that a secondary doesn't mean an interview but I'm curious as to what the secondary app./interview ratio is.

I would email them honestly. I submitted mine September 24th, and it was up by October 13th. Takes anywhere from 2-3 weeks usually.
Also, does anyone have any information about UCLA interview stats? I know that a secondary doesn't mean an interview but I'm curious as to what the secondary app./interview ratio is.
ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1447877076.383142.jpg

In-state, OOS, international, top to bottom, respectively. This latest results from adea stats. Not sure I'm allowed to post this or not lol.

Reactions: 1 users
They came on my aadsas portal the same day I emailed them on the 18th. thanks again for the advice!

Invited to interview on December 4th!
23 AA 24 TS 23 PAT, 3.5/3.5

Only 10 days notice yikes

Reactions: 6 users
congrats! when did your AADSAS status change to received/complete?

Thank you! The decision date says 10/1! I was 7th batch I think but I actually had the problem where my UCLA secondary was blank and I didn't know it for a month or so. So UCLA didn't show up until really late for me.

Thank you! The decision date says 10/1! I was 7th batch I think but I actually had the problem where my UCLA secondary was blank and I didn't know it for a month or so. So UCLA didn't show up until really late for me.
Are you OOS or IS?

Anyone who has interviewed recently have any advice? How good are your chances of acceptance after the interview?