***The Official UMMC SOD class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m still holding hope for next Friday! Maybe I’ll hear something soon!
 
Last edited:
Anyone know how many people are on the waitlist??

Or how many people usually get in off the waitlist?
 
Unfortunately, I was not accepted this cycle. I just received an email and my portal was updated as well. I will schedule an appointment with Dr. Smith to see what I can do for next cycle...
congrats to everyone that was accepted this cycle and good luck!! Hopefully I’ll be there the following year!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sad to say this, but I've also received my rejection email. Nonetheless, I want to wish you all the best!
 
Got my rejection email earlier today. Guess it’s times to prepare for next cycle!

Sad to say this, but I've also received my rejection email. Nonetheless, I want to wish you all the best!
Okay and kkay,
Hopefully next year we’ll be in the boat with the accepted ones! I’m calling Monday to schedule an appointment with Dr. Smith!
 
Accepted! I got a call around 915am.

Last year I did not get any call on Dec 1st, around Dec 8th myself and others received either waitlist or rejection emails. Just a little tidbit for those wondering.

When is the last day for Dec 1st acceptances to accept their seat in the class? Im on the alternate list so just trying to find out any information I can. Thanks!
 
Does anyone know the prospective start dates for classes/orientation? Will it begin in July?
Last year orientation started Aug 8th according to my buddy who is a D1 now. So I would assume it will be similar timing this year.

Anyone made a Facebook group yet for class of 2022?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.