The Official UNE Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone receive "Withdrawal of Application" email from UNE today? I sent them continued inquiry form not too long ago...does this mean rejection?

Members don't see this ad.

Did anyone receive "Withdrawal of Application" email from UNE today? I sent them continued inquiry form not too long ago...does this mean rejection?

Would you mind quoting what it said?

I got the same thing! But had no clue what it meant lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if they do a large amount of interviews in the spring? If so, when should I expect to hear back anything about that?

I've already received and responded to the email of continued interest

Does anyone know if they do a large amount of interviews in the spring? If so, when should I expect to hear back anything about that?

I've already received and responded to the email of continued interest
I would like to know that as well. Still waiting to hear anything!!

Anyone from Maine hear back? I got accepted at BU but am really hoping to get into UNE due to costs and convenience

I need help understanding where I'm at in the process.:confused::help: I completed my AADSAS application. That was submitted at the end of July. I got 2 emails on August 8th.
The first at 7:28AM saying "Thank you for your interest in the University of New England. We have received your AADSAS application to the DMD Program for the fall of 2018 and it has gone under preliminary review. Please look forward to receiving further communication from us during the admissions cycle. Please note that we communicate primarily via email so notify us right away of any changes in your email address."
The next email was at 7:58AM saying "Thank you for your interest in the University of New England and submitting your application through AADSAS.
Your application is now complete and has been given to the DMD Admissions Committee for review. Please look forward to receiving a communication from us during the admissions cycle."
The status for this school still reads "received/under review" on my AADSAS. I never received a secondary application I don't understand how I can be under review without getting a secondary. Maybe they don't have a secondary? Have they started sending out rejections? Help.. opinions.. thoughts.. much appreciated. I'm getting more and more worried as time goes by

I need help understanding where I'm at in the process.:confused::help: I completed my AADSAS application. That was submitted at the end of July. I got 2 emails on August 8th.
The first at 7:28AM saying "Thank you for your interest in the University of New England. We have received your AADSAS application to the DMD Program for the fall of 2018 and it has gone under preliminary review. Please look forward to receiving further communication from us during the admissions cycle. Please note that we communicate primarily via email so notify us right away of any changes in your email address."
The next email was at 7:58AM saying "Thank you for your interest in the University of New England and submitting your application through AADSAS.
Your application is now complete and has been given to the DMD Admissions Committee for review. Please look forward to receiving a communication from us during the admissions cycle."
The status for this school still reads "received/under review" on my AADSAS. I never received a secondary application I don't understand how I can be under review without getting a secondary. Maybe they don't have a secondary? Have they started sending out rejections? Help.. opinions.. thoughts.. much appreciated. I'm getting more and more worried as time goes by
they send secondaries to select applicants, not all that apply get one

they send secondaries to select applicants, not all that apply get one
So if I haven't gotten a rejection, there's still potential to get a secondary and interview? Does that happen this late in the cycle at this school?

well, I'm not 100 % certain. Did you receive a continued interest email from them last week?

Members don't see this ad :)
well, I'm not 100 % certain. Did you receive a continued interest email from them last week?
Nope. Nothing. I'm gonna assume it's not happening I guess and if I get a secondary, it will be a pleasant surprise

Has anyone received an email from the school after replying to the "Continued Interest" email? I replied well before the deadline, but have not heard back from them.
Can anyone on the same 'boat' shed some light here? Thanks!

Has anyone received an email from the school after replying to the "Continued Interest" email? I replied well before the deadline, but have not heard back from them.
Can anyone on the same 'boat' shed some light here? Thanks!
Same Boat

Im on the same boat. Maybe I will try calling them next week to see if they can give me any more information.

Totally just creeped and realized that the Facebook Page for this class has 65 people already in it... wouldn’t that mean the class is full?? And theres no more hope lol

Totally just creeped and realized that the Facebook Page for this class has 65 people already in it... wouldn’t that mean the class is full?? And theres no more hope lol
could mean that not everyone accepted their offers

Out of curiosity, has anyone turned down or plans to turn down their offer at UNE?

Out of curiosity, has anyone turned down or plans to turn down their offer at UNE?

I'm still up in the air. I put my deposit on UNE, but I recently received another acceptance and another interview invite. I am really strongly considering the other school (University of Utah), so my spot might open up at UNE. Not sure yet, though!

Reactions: 1 user
Accepted!! just got off the phone.

Reactions: 6 users
I put my deposit down here as well! But am still waiting to hear from my state school :)
How much is the deposit btw? just curious because i have a couple more interviews coming shortly and would like to weigh my options...just in case.

How much is the deposit btw? just curious because i have a couple more interviews coming shortly and would like to weigh my options...just in case.
The first deposit is $500 and the second is $1500 I believe!

#ijustwanttostartdentalschoolnow

Reactions: 5 users
Still waiting on a possible interview date :confused:

edit: declined lol. Weird, but I'll have to roll with it I suppose

Last edited:
For those of you waitlisted, did you interview already? I haven't interviewed or anything yet with UNE so I am sort of nervous now haha.

For those of you waitlisted, did you interview already? I haven't interviewed or anything yet with UNE so I am sort of nervous now haha.
I think you get on the waitlist if you already interviewed

Same!!!

Can you call and ask where you fall on the waitlist?

**NVM got the email lol

Last edited:
Anyone hear any news on unecom's orientation? Also this is a weird question and something probably only I would worry about but how do people go about deciding who they will live with. Presuming most people don't know most people and all students move in at the same time, then is it etiquette to find the most convenient location and to leave the question of who ends up living with them just up to randomness?

Status
Not open for further replies.