The Official UNE Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't heard anything from here so far today:( No emails or calls
Current Resident: FL First batch to interview.

Members don't see this ad :)
Haven't heard anything from here so far today:( No emails or calls
Current Resident: FL First batch to interview.

I'm so sad, I haven't heard anything either. First batch to interview as well

Reactions: 1 user
feel your pain...but hey at least no rejection yet is a good thing! Keep your head up!

Has anybody started a facebook page for those accepted?

Reactions: 1 users
Has anybody started a facebook page for those accepted?
Doesn't look like it, I would make one but I'm not sure what they are traditionally named so everyone finds it. I saw one for 2022 but it was for undergrad.

will anyone be declining their seat here?

Is it likely that those who didn’t hear back on December 1st won’t hear anything else until January?

I also got accepted to BU, and I'll be honest I am still weighing my options.

Similar for me. I got accepted at Tufts and I really don't know how to make this decision. I love Portland and I think I would be really happy there, but I am nervous about UNE being so new and what that would mean for me while in school and after graduating...Ugh I don't know how to decide!

Similar for me. I got accepted at Tufts and I really don't know how to make this decision. I love Portland and I think I would be really happy there, but I am nervous about UNE being so new and what that would mean for me while in school and after graduating...Ugh I don't know how to decide!
I'm not worried about UNE being new in the sense UNE is a respectable school, it's just the dental program is new. They've had their graduating class and if it wasn't up to standard, I think we would of heard about it by now. My flip-flopping is based on I would have a better chance specializing if I went to BU, but I don't KNOW for sure if I even want to specialize. But I couldn't live in Boston. I have two cars (one is husbands) and public transportation isn't really my cup of tea. At least UNE has parking for student, and its all new equipment.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not worried about UNE being new in the sense UNE is a respectable school, it's just the dental program is new. They've had their graduating class and if it wasn't up to standard, I think we would of heard about it by now. My flip-flopping is based on I would have a better chance specializing if I went to BU, but I don't KNOW for sure if I even want to specialize. But I couldn't live in Boston. I have two cars (one is husbands) and public transportation isn't really my cup of tea. At least UNE has parking for student, and its all new equipment.

Same. We have two cars and two dogs and come from a rural area so the idea of Boston is also just intimidating to me. I know I can suck it up and do it for four years, but I would be happier in Portland than in Boston. Also, I don't know what you heard about BU, but everyone at Tufts said you have to live close to campus and that everyone who doesn't is miserable, but I just don't think that's an option for us looking at rent prices close to the school. Good luck in making your decision and congrats on getting in!

i never received a supplemental from this school. Do they not send supplemental to everyone ?

i never received a supplemental from this school. Do they not send supplemental to everyone ?
From what I've seen, anyone who eventually got an invitation to interview received their supplemental application.

what is the status of post-December interviews? Is there any? how many? when do they typically occur?

I just received a continued interest inquiry form to fill out from UNE.

Me too! Do we get a confirmation email afterwards or no?
I didn't receive anything. Certainly an interesting way to assess your applicant pool.

Maybe this is there way of filling the last 3 spots in their class haha

Do you think it's a good sign?
S
I'm assuming so. My guess is they sent it out to either (A) all applicants or (B) applicants they had interest in but were unsure if they've been accepted and/or had interviews elsewhere

I got the same email. Hopefully its a good sign for everyone :)

Yay! I got the same email! Really excited and hope its a good sign for us all :D

First batch to interview..still have heard nothing yet from UNE and no continue interest email either. I’d say to those who got it - probably a good sign.

First batch to interview..still have heard nothing yet from UNE and no continue interest email either. I’d say to those who got it - probably a good sign.
I'm in the same position but it seems like the continued interest email went out to people who have not interviewed yet

I'm in the same position but it seems like the continued interest email went out to people who have not interviewed yet
I didn’t get an interview but I got the email. So I don’t really know if it’s really a good sign, I’m hoping it is though.

I didn't get an interview but got the email. Can anyone maybe from previous cycles shed some light on this?

Got the continued interest email, no previous interview, fingers crossed people!

Reactions: 1 users
I have decided to accept the offer at UNE and turn down BU. :soexcited:

Reactions: 2 users
So if I interviewed but wasn’t accepted that means a rejection?
lol, no man I'm just messing with you. Unless you got an email stating "wait-listed" or "rejected" you can assume that they are still looking at your file.

Status
Not open for further replies.