The Official UNE Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Started by Beachwave5
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Waitlisted and still no call. 🙁

21 DAT/ 3.55 GPA

Still waiting here as well. Did you interview pre-Dec?

I have a feeling that the class is currently full and that they'll make offers as people drop their spots. I know that the next deposit is due around April 1st.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you're on the waitlist for 2022 class and don't get an acceptance invite, does it mean that your application is withdrawn after class start? Thanks!
 
Just got an interview invite yesterday! I am from Vermont, so I probably benefit from the Northern New England thing. I submitted on my main application on 8/18 and my supplemental on 9/4.
OA GPA: 3.35
Science: 3.26
DAT:
19 AA
19 TS
22 PAT
22 RC
16 QR :eyebrow:
Hi, I'm currently a Vermont resident as well going to UVM. Do you mind if I ask you some questions?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.