The Official UNE Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was accepted and that is what my status says also so pretty sure your in! (also interviewed 2/15)
How’d you find out you were accepted?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Got the call!!

Reactions: 3 users
Waitlisted and still no call. :(

21 DAT/ 3.55 GPA

Waitlisted and still no call. :(

21 DAT/ 3.55 GPA

Still waiting here as well. Did you interview pre-Dec?

I have a feeling that the class is currently full and that they'll make offers as people drop their spots. I know that the next deposit is due around April 1st.

Does anyone know when they’ll be doing interviews until?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They said they’re done interviewing
There's possibility of an "unofficial interview" once the April 5th shakeup happens, if they need more candidates. People get into schools a week before it starts, although unlikely, I'm an optimist :)

Did anyone who got that continued interest email a while ago get an interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
Still waiting here as well. Did you interview pre-Dec?

I have a feeling that the class is currently full and that they'll make offers as people drop their spots. I know that the next deposit is due around April 1st.
Yeah, I did interview in October.

Interviewed 9/28, waitlisted in December and just got accepted today at 10:26 via email

Reactions: 5 users
Declined my offer today. Best of luck

Reactions: 2 users
declined my offer here for another school! best of luck

Reactions: 2 users
Just declined my offer! I hope one of you gets it :)

Reactions: 3 users
If you're on the waitlist for 2022 class and don't get an acceptance invite, does it mean that your application is withdrawn after class start? Thanks!

Just got an interview invite yesterday! I am from Vermont, so I probably benefit from the Northern New England thing. I submitted on my main application on 8/18 and my supplemental on 9/4.
OA GPA: 3.35
Science: 3.26
DAT:
19 AA
19 TS
22 PAT
22 RC
16 QR :eyebrow:
Hi, I'm currently a Vermont resident as well going to UVM. Do you mind if I ask you some questions?

Hi! I was wondering what the chances of getting an acceptance after the interview??

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.