***The Official UNE Dental Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Mine were 3.31 sGPA, 3.51 oGPA, and 18AA, 17TS, 22PAT & RC - definitely below avg DAT

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Did everyone that interviewed and didn't hear back December 2nd get waitlisted or did anyone get accepted/denied/nothing ?

Did everyone that interviewed and didn't hear back December 2nd get waitlisted or did anyone get accepted/denied/nothing ?

I'm assuming most people with lower stats got waitlisted and that a few people probably got accepted but dont post anything LOL But UNE said that they would be giving out decisions the next few days whether it's accepted/waitlisted/denied

I'm assuming most people with lower stats got waitlisted and that a few people probably got accepted but dont post anything LOL But UNE said that they would be giving out decisions the next few days whether it's accepted/waitlisted/denied
In the next few days? Didn’t they give out the decisions yesterday? We all basically got waitlisted. Haven’t heard of anymore acceptances or even rejections

I haven't seen any acceptances/rejections yet either. I'm hoping we all hear back soon on an official decision! Does anyone know if the waitlist typically moves fast?

still haven't heard anything, there are most likely people who have heard who don't use this forum though but who knows!
I feel like between this forum and the DAT Bootcamp facebook group we would have seen at least one person who has heard at least something, but it is definitely a possibility that there are people who have heard and not posted anything!

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone talked to admissions recently or know how full the class is?

On our UNE facebook page theres 47 members currently, although I do believe there might be a few on there who are already current students there. When I was accepted Dec.2nd the UNE grad instagram page posted a picture that showed all the acceptance letters that would be mailed out that day. I want to say I counted 45. To answer your question, I would estimate theres still about ~20 seats left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On our UNE facebook page theres 47 members currently, although I do believe there might be a few on there who are already current students there. When I was accepted Dec.2nd the UNE grad instagram page posted a picture that showed all the acceptance letters that would be mailed out that day. I want to say I counted 45. To answer your question, I would estimate theres still about ~20 seats left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you!

No havent interviewed thats what I was wondering. My app has been received/under review for months now so didnt know if I would ever hear back. Im beyond stressed trying to get into just one school
I feel ya man! Tons of us have only had one interview and on waitlist waiting for just one acceptance...... it’s a hard process.

Anyone else's "application remains on hold for additional review at a later date"? What should I do?

Did you get an email recently stating that?
I got one soon after my application was complete. Around November, I emailed to check up on my app. Recently emailed the school to reiterate my interest in the school. Received the same message all three times.

They don’t have any interviews scheduled at this time but reserve the right to hold more in the spring if necessary. It’s just a waiting game like usual. Their last interviews ended in November.

Reactions: 3 users
They don’t have any interviews scheduled at this time but reserve the right to hold more in the spring if necessary. It’s just a waiting game like usual. Their last interviews ended in November.
How do you know that info?

I just recieved an email asking if i was still interested in UNE. First email since i was waitlisted in december

Got the same thing, sounds like they are gearing up for some waitlist movement?

hey, guys, I had few questions regarding UNE. Around how many rootcanals and implants do students end up doing by the time they graduate? also do they have any Invisalign or laser certification build in their curriculum? I was trying to find more information online but I couldn't.

Just got the second continued interest this morning! Hopefully they can let us know of a decision soon

Has anyone on here been taken off of the waitlist yet? I know they have pulled many people off, but wondering how many seats are potentially left??

Has anyone on here been taken off of the waitlist yet? I know they have pulled many people off, but wondering how many seats are potentially left??

I just declined my seat today. Hopefully someone will hear soon.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Reactions: 1 users
Just got the third continued interest email this morning! Wish they would give us an official decision at this point, even if it is a rejection lol

Reactions: 1 users
I got my acceptance off the waitlist last week, don't lose hope!

Got the same thing, sounds like they are gearing up for some waitlist movement?
Does anyone know how their pass fail curriculum works? Do you still get a class rank if you want to specialize?

Last edited:
They do not do a class ranking from what I understand. They do however take note of your grade in the classes and anything above a 90% is considered honors. Every class you pass with honors will be noted and sent to the professors or dean and they will be able to write letters on how you did in school through your honors grades from my understanding.