You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Also Waitlisted: DAT: 20 AA 19TS 3.56 oGPA, 3.71sGPA
Just got the waitlist email. Fingers crossed!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Waitlisted as well! Goodluck everyone! 🙂
I got waitlisted too!
BMorePreDent
Full Member
Did everyone that interviewed and didn't hear back December 2nd get waitlisted or did anyone get accepted/denied/nothing ?
Did everyone that interviewed and didn't hear back December 2nd get waitlisted or did anyone get accepted/denied/nothing ?
I'm assuming most people with lower stats got waitlisted and that a few people probably got accepted but dont post anything LOL But UNE said that they would be giving out decisions the next few days whether it's accepted/waitlisted/denied
In the next few days? Didn’t they give out the decisions yesterday? We all basically got waitlisted. Haven’t heard of anymore acceptances or even rejectionsI'm assuming most people with lower stats got waitlisted and that a few people probably got accepted but dont post anything LOL But UNE said that they would be giving out decisions the next few days whether it's accepted/waitlisted/denied
I haven't seen any acceptances/rejections yet either. I'm hoping we all hear back soon on an official decision! Does anyone know if the waitlist typically moves fast?
Are there anybody who got an offer recently?
still haven't heard anything, there are most likely people who have heard who don't use this forum though but who knows!Are there anybody who got an offer recently?
I feel like between this forum and the DAT Bootcamp facebook group we would have seen at least one person who has heard at least something, but it is definitely a possibility that there are people who have heard and not posted anything!still haven't heard anything, there are most likely people who have heard who don't use this forum though but who knows!
Has anyone talked to admissions recently or know how full the class is?
Has anyone talked to admissions recently or know how full the class is?
On our UNE facebook page theres 47 members currently, although I do believe there might be a few on there who are already current students there. When I was accepted Dec.2nd the UNE grad instagram page posted a picture that showed all the acceptance letters that would be mailed out that day. I want to say I counted 45. To answer your question, I would estimate theres still about ~20 seats left.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you!On our UNE facebook page theres 47 members currently, although I do believe there might be a few on there who are already current students there. When I was accepted Dec.2nd the UNE grad instagram page posted a picture that showed all the acceptance letters that would be mailed out that day. I want to say I counted 45. To answer your question, I would estimate theres still about ~20 seats left.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have you interview there? Because tons of us to have are on the waitlist and it seems that UNE May be done with interviews and have a class that is almost full.If I havent heard anything back yet at all, is it game over?
I feel ya man! Tons of us have only had one interview and on waitlist waiting for just one acceptance...... it’s a hard process.No havent interviewed thats what I was wondering. My app has been received/under review for months now so didnt know if I would ever hear back. Im beyond stressed trying to get into just one school
D
deleted988005
Anyone else's "application remains on hold for additional review at a later date"? What should I do?
Did you get an email recently stating that?Anyone else's "application remains on hold for additional review at a later date"? What should I do?
D
deleted988005
I got one soon after my application was complete. Around November, I emailed to check up on my app. Recently emailed the school to reiterate my interest in the school. Received the same message all three times.Did you get an email recently stating that?
They don’t have any interviews scheduled at this time but reserve the right to hold more in the spring if necessary. It’s just a waiting game like usual. Their last interviews ended in November.
How do you know that info?They don’t have any interviews scheduled at this time but reserve the right to hold more in the spring if necessary. It’s just a waiting game like usual. Their last interviews ended in November.
By talking to someone in admissions.How do you know that info?
I just recieved an email asking if i was still interested in UNE. First email since i was waitlisted in december
Received the same thing!I just recieved an email asking if i was still interested in UNE. First email since i was waitlisted in december
BMorePreDent
Full Member
Got the same thing, sounds like they are gearing up for some waitlist movement?
Same email here!
I also received this email!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nope 🙁 i'm curious if there has been any waitlist movement at all. I'm hoping there is some movement after the second deposit deadline :/anyone heard anything??
:/ Do you know when the second deposit deadline is?Nope 🙁 i'm curious if there has been any waitlist movement at all. I'm hoping there is some movement after the second deposit deadline :/
doctormomo
New Member
hey, guys, I had few questions regarding UNE. Around how many rootcanals and implants do students end up doing by the time they graduate? also do they have any Invisalign or laser certification build in their curriculum? I was trying to find more information online but I couldn't.
Danielacerrillo
New Member
April 2:/ Do you know when the second deposit deadline is?
Just got the second continued interest this morning! Hopefully they can let us know of a decision soon
hopefully!!Just got the second continued interest this morning! Hopefully they can let us know of a decision soon
Has anyone on here been taken off of the waitlist yet? I know they have pulled many people off, but wondering how many seats are potentially left??
Has anyone on here been taken off of the waitlist yet? I know they have pulled many people off, but wondering how many seats are potentially left??
I just declined my seat today. Hopefully someone will hear soon.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN
Just got the third continued interest email this morning! Wish they would give us an official decision at this point, even if it is a rejection lol
Nice! Is anyone else waiting to be taken off the waitlist?
congratulations!!! so exciting i’m still on the waitlist but have hope!I got my acceptance off the waitlist last week, don't lose hope!
Why do they waitlist so many people?congratulations!!! so exciting i’m still on the waitlist but have hope!
BMorePreDent
Full Member
I think they waitlist almost everyone that interviewsWhy do they waitlist so many people?
How do you know they waitlist so many people?Why do they waitlist so many people?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pretty much every post on here since dec has been a waitlist it seems. I’m just basing this observation on sdn and I do not know much about the admission processes of this school.How do you know they waitlist so many people?
Are you wait listed too?Pretty much every post on here since dec has been a waitlist it seems. I’m just basing this observation on sdn and I do not know much about the admission processes of this school.
Does anyone know how their pass fail curriculum works? Do you still get a class rank if you want to specialize?Got the same thing, sounds like they are gearing up for some waitlist movement?
Last edited:
They do not do a class ranking from what I understand. They do however take note of your grade in the classes and anything above a 90% is considered honors. Every class you pass with honors will be noted and sent to the professors or dean and they will be able to write letters on how you did in school through your honors grades from my understanding.
Man how in the world did you not get in here with that high of a dat score?My stats were around 3.4 sGPA 3.4 oGPA and a 22 AA 22 TS 23 PAT.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 6K