***The Official UNE Dental Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

I will be there one the 31st as well!

Same! i will be there too. Im from AZ. I will be flying in Wednesday and Flying out Saturday. I'm so excited. This is in my top 3 schools, and the more I learn about this school, it moves higher.

Members don't see this ad.

Just got UNE interview for 11/7/19!

-CA resident
-19TS/20AA, sGPA 3.2, oGPA 3.3
-AADSAS submission 10/14/19 (transcripts/letters/DAT scores already verified back in Aug)
-UNE supplemental paid 10/15/19
-UNE invitation to interview 10/23/19

I knew submitting an app in October is super late in the cycle so I’m very surprised & grateful to still receive a pre-December interview! And my stats aren’t the greatest but I’d like to believe the rest of my application is fairly strong. If you’ve been stressing out because of your non-3.7 GPA & non-27 DAT score like I have been, let me be the one to tell you to HANG IN THERE & DO NOT LOSE HOPE!

Reactions: 5 users

-CA resident
-AADSAS submission 10/14/19 (transcripts/letters/DAT scores already verified back in Aug)

I knew submitting an app in October is super late in the cycle so I’m very surprised & grateful to still receive a pre-December interview! And my stats aren’t the greatest but I’d like to believe the rest of my application is fairly strong. If you’ve been stressing out because of your non-3.7 GPA & non-27 DAT score like I have been, let me be the one to tell you to HANG IN THERE & DO NOT LOSE HOPE!
Good Samaritan, see you there!

Members don't see this ad :)

-CA resident

congrats!!
i have similar stats but TS is 21 and GPA is 3.55
I submitted back in september and still havent heard anything back from them :(

Will be cancelling my interview tomorrow. Hopefully someone that really wants to go to their school gets it.

Reactions: 1 users
did they ask you for your supplemental fee of $55?
Yes, they received my application on 9/10 and they asked me to pay the supplemental on 9/13 and I paid it on the same day.
Do you have similar stats?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, how are you doing today? Congrats for your interview. How was your interview goes?

Are you confident with the amount of interviews you have already? If so, how many?
I’m at 5 interviews including UNE. I’m pretty confident with the two I’ve done so far and I have the third one coming up soon. This third one is my top choice. I actually will be deciding on whether to cancel the interview if this third one goes really well.

Reactions: 1 user
I’m at 5 interviews including UNE. I’m pretty confident with the two I’ve done so far and I have the third one coming up soon. This third one is my top choice. I actually will be deciding on whether to cancel the interview if this third one goes really well.
Which school interviews you will consider cancel it?

-CA resident

I also received my invitation to interview today for 11/7! see you there and good luck:)

Can anyone who has already had their interview tell us a little about how the MMI questions are formatted (more ethical vs personal) and how the overall experience was? Thanks!

Interviewing 11/7/19

Can anyone who has already had their interview tell us a little about how the MMI questions are formatted (more ethical vs personal) and how the overall experience was? Thanks!

Interviewing 11/7/19

There are both ethical questions and personal questions to get to know you. The interview went by quickly and everyone there was super friendly. The best way to prepare is to read over some MMI style questions to get a feel for them if you have never done MMI before. Other than that, just be yourself!

Reactions: 3 users
Interview #4!
School: UNE
Notification date: 10/29
Method of notification: Email
Residency: Minnesota
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/21
Application complete date: 6/27
GPA (science, overall): 3.70, 3.56
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/RC/any section below a 17): 20/19/20/20/none
Interview: 11/7

Don't mind the quick turnaround, though my wallet might, as this is one of my top choices.
Anyone have an idea of how many candidates they interview? Or if it's been mentioned in previous interview dates?

Reactions: 2 users
Interview #4!

Don't mind the quick turnaround, though my wallet might, as this is one of my top choices.
Anyone have an idea of how many candidates they interview? Or if it's been mentioned in previous interview dates?
Congrats!
we have very similar scores! I can't wait to get invited too :D

Revived an interview last week! For 11/7.
GPA 3.3
SGPA 3.1
DAT AA/TS 20/21
Super excited and nervous!

Interview #4!

24 interviews per session. usually 2 sessions in 1 day.

24 interviews per session. usually 2 sessions in 1 day.

Great!
Thanks for the info. Do you have any idea how many interview dates they have? I haven’t dug into the SDN to track interviews yet...

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

For those who have already interviewed - is there some kind of coat check available? It looks like this Thursday will be quite rainy/cold & I will likely wear a huge puffer jacket/trench coat over my interview attire (weak Californian here :p) and would rather not have to lug it with me while on campus. Thanks in advance!

For those who have already interviewed - is there some kind of coat check available? It looks like this Thursday will be quite rainy/cold & I will likely wear a huge puffer jacket/trench coat over my interview attire (weak Californian here :p) and would rather not have to lug it with me while on campus. Thanks in advance!
I wore a coat to my interview! They do have a room where you can put coats, purses and luggage prior to your MMIs. Good luck at your interview! :)

For those that already interviewed, does everyone's portal still say Invited for Interview?

Mine changed to application complete when I checked last night, but I’m not sure when exactly it changed. I interviewed in October.

Mine changed to application complete when I checked last night, but I’m not sure when exactly it changed. I interviewed in October.

Shoot, what could that mean. I’m having a mini heart attack over here. Mine still says “invite for interview”.

Shoot, what could that mean. I’m having a mini heart attack over here. Mine still says “invite for interview”.
Same lol I'm nervous and can't find anything about statuses changing in older threads.

Mine changed like a week ago from invited to interview to application complete

Mine hasn’t changed from “invite for interview” to anything else!!! Has anyone who has interviewed still have the same status?
Mine also still says invited for interview and I interviewed in October!

Mine still says "invite for interview" too and I interviewed in September. Hopefully that doesn't mean anything!

I interviewed in November & mine still says “invited for interview” as of this moment......and now I’m more nervous than ever before

I interviewed in November & mine still says “invited for interview” as of this moment......and now I’m more nervous than ever before
I really don’t think it means anything.
On another note...
I just cannot wait for them to start making calls

Last edited:
Let us know if anyone gets a call! pretty anxious

Reactions: 6 users