***The Official UNE Dental Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Got the call just now! I’ve been accepted!!!!!! So happy!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Got the call at 10:22 am! So excited!!

Reactions: 1 users
Congrats to everyone accepted!:) Was everyone’s status previously changed to “Application Complete” before they got called? Wondering if “Invited for interview” means we’re not getting the call

Congrats to everyone accepted!:) Was everyone’s status previously changed to “Application Complete” before they got called? Wondering if “Invited for interview” means we’re not getting the call
I did get my status changed to "Application Complete" before getting the call of acceptance.

Reactions: 1 user
Haven't been accepted but my status has changed to "recieved/application complete" today

Haven't been accepted but my status has changed to "recieved/application complete" today
Mine also just changed to “Received/Application Completed”. Haven’t been called.

Mine also just changed to “Received/Application Completed”. Haven’t been called.

Starting to think if our status changed to "Received/Application Completed" today, we may not be getting a phone call. Would seem to indicate that the looked at our application and made a status change. Hopefully I'm wrong!

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if calls are still being made?? Low key freaking out as this is my top choice!

I guess we all have some more waiting to do...stay positive!

Was just wondering anyone who had their application changed today and didnt get a phone call when did you have your interview

Interviewed in October and my status changed to Application Complete today with no call

Interviewed November, had my status change from “Invited for Interview” to “Application Complete” sometime between early this morning til now, and still no phone call/email update :(

Interviewed November, had my status change from “Invited for Interview” to “Application Complete” sometime between early this morning til now, and still no phone call/email update :(
did it change to “application complete” or “received/application complete” and my interview was Nov 7th

I believe UNE is closed today due to snow so I doubt anyone would hear anything regardless.

Someone on the Facebook page found this on sdn and wrote:

I just read on last year’s UNE SDN thread that everyone who didn’t hear back during the first wave will get an official decision letter (accept, waitlist, or deny) during ~2nd week of January. “We wait until the first wave of acceptances are complete before determining how to proceed with any additional acceptances, which also impacts how we decide to shape our waitlist.” (Posted by someone who appears to work at UNE)

Got the call at 11:11!! I’m so excited! Has anyone started a Facebook group?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Well... If the Instragram story they posted today about sending out DMD acceptances today encompasses all of the people they accepted this week, they only had around 45. Dean Ryder said that throughout the process they're going to be accepting around 130 of the 350 interviewee's. Still a lot of hope. Even with the the heaping dose of salt that must be taken with an instagram post lol

Well... If the Instragram story they posted today about sending out DMD acceptances today encompasses all of the people they accepted this week, they only had around 45. Dean Ryder said that throughout the process they're going to be accepting around 130 of the 350 interviewee's. Still a lot of hope. Even with the the heaping dose of salt that must be taken with an instagram post lol
What is the name of the insta account? I haven’t been able to find one.

I interviewed in September and haven't heard anything back not even a waitlist. I'm wondering if I should email admissions?

I interviewed in September and haven't heard anything back not even a waitlist. I'm wondering if I should email admissions?
I think a lot of us are in the same boat. Definitely wouldn't hurt to ask them when.

Reactions: 2 users
Do you think they are done sending interviews out?
Dude they haven’t even let a lot of applicants who have interviewed pre- December, know of their status so interviews are prob not the priority ....

Last edited:
Based on last year's thread, it looks like this week is when they'll notify us who have already interviewed of a decision, regardless of the outcome: Acceptance, waitlist, denial. I wouldn't be surprised if we get an email tomorrow or Thursday.

Based on last year's thread, it looks like this week is when they'll notify us who have already interviewed of a decision, regardless of the outcome: Acceptance, waitlist, denial. I wouldn't be surprised if we get an email tomorrow or Thursday.
Fingers crossed we all hear soon!

Hopefully tomorrow! I think the first last year heard back was between Jan. 9th and the 13th

Hey guys, UNE just started sending emails! I got put on the waitlist, good luck!!

Waitlisted as well. If you guys don't mind me asking what are your stats?

I'm a bit below average 3.1sGPA 3.4 oGPA. 19AA 19TS

My stats were around 3.4 sGPA 3.4 oGPA and a 22 AA 22 TS 23 PAT.