****The Official University of Colorado Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received the acceptance call a few hrs ago! So excited to get into my #1 school!! Missouri resident here

Congrats!! This gives me hope because I LOVED this school and interviewed in November (i am a CA resident). Congrats again!!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to everyone got accepted!!! anybody knows when they interview until?

Just received my denial email. It was fun while it lasted. I knew my being admitted was not likely and it may be for the best since I'm oos and the cost would have been astronomical. Congratulations and best of luck to all of you.

Just received my denial email. It was fun while it lasted. I knew my being admitted was not likely and it may be for the best since I'm oos and the cost would have been astronomical. Congratulations and best of luck to all of you.
Had you interviewed here? Or no interview rejection?

I haven't interviewed, but I got an email letting me know my app is still under review about 10 minutes ago.

Sent from my [device_name] using SDN mobile

Interview Invite! OOS. I am so so excited! Anyone have any tips for the interview date?

Does anyone know when they will be sending out more acceptances? I was told I should know sometime in January, but does anyone has an idea of where they're at?

I’m out of state non-wiche

Just got offered an acceptance to Colorado this morning.

Reactions: 1 users
Just got offered an acceptance! OOS

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview Invite! OOS. I am so so excited! Anyone have any tips for the interview date?
I interviewed here! The faculty are all so nice and welcoming, they really make you feel comfortable! You have 2 ~20min interview with two different faculty. It relaxed and conversational so you feel comfortable talking about yourself and why you want to do dentistry. Good luck!!

Just declined my offer. Hope one of you guys get it.

Last edited:
I got a call from there today but I was at work and couldn’t answer, they basically addressed me in the voicemail and said to call them back. Now it’s 5 pm on a Friday there and I won’t get to know til Monday haha is there any chance that’s an acceptance? I’m out of state and haven’t been to a doctor there so I can’t think of another reason besides an app problem... but maybe that’s wishful thinking haha

I got a call from there today but I was at work and couldn’t answer, they basically addressed me in the voicemail and said to call them back. Now it’s 5 pm on a Friday there and I won’t get to know til Monday haha is there any chance that’s an acceptance? I’m out of state and haven’t been to a doctor there so I can’t think of another reason besides an app problem... but maybe that’s wishful thinking haha
When I got accepted they called me, so I hope it’s the same for you!! (It most likely is :) )

It was an!! Accepted yesterday. Thanks for letting me know :)

Are the waves just the beginning of each month? Does anyone know?

I just got rejected and I was waitlisted on Dec. 1st.

Does anybody know if they are still conducting interviews?

How much activity do you think we will see from the waitlist. The alternative list email said that everyone (IS, OOS, and WICHE) were on the same list alternative list. Does this mean that any spot that may open has equal chance despite status?

How much activity do you think we will see from the waitlist. The alternative list email said that everyone (IS, OOS, and WICHE) were on the same list alternative list. Does this mean that any spot that may open has equal chance despite status?
IDK how they do it this year, but last year, i think IS OOS and WC had their own waitlist, so you can only be considered if someone from that waitlist dropped. 7 IS were placed in the waitlist last year, i know at least 3 people got in (including me).

IDK how they do it this year, but last year, i think IS OOS and WC had their own waitlist, so you can only be considered if someone from that waitlist dropped. 7 IS were placed in the waitlist last year, i know at least 3 people got in (including me).
does alternative list = waitlist or is there an alternative list AND waitlist?

I believe there's separate waitlists for each set. To make sure they fill each percentage of students accordingly.

Hey guys, I know this was probably discussed during our interview, but does anyone known what the attire is like. Scrubs? Business casual?

Those IS who have accepted CU offers, are you considering other schools and why?

I don’t see that a new thread has been created for this current application cycle (class of 2023), but for anyone applying this year, just a heads up that they are going to be way ahead this year. They are wanting to be interviewing by July and have their seats filled before the end of the year if possible. An early application matters more this year than any before.

I don’t see that a new thread has been created for this current application cycle (class of 2023), but for anyone applying this year, just a heads up that they are going to be way ahead this year. They are wanting to be interviewing by July and have their seats filled before the end of the year if possible. An early application matters more this year than any before.

Wow! Does any other school do a July interview?

Where did you hear this?

Status
Not open for further replies.