****The Official University of Michigan Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck everyone!!!

The fact that we're at the point where we're close enough to wish good luck just made me super excited.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
The fact that we're at the point where we're close enough to wish good luck just made me super excited.

I bet you entered this thread thinking "why are there so many UMich notifications, did they send out acceptances??"

Anyone heard anything about January interview dates/has anyone been invited to one yet? Currently sitting in the library across the street from UM dental school, quite salty at their lack of love.

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone heard anything about January interview dates/has anyone been invited to one yet? Currently sitting in the library across the street from UM dental school, quite salty at their lack of love.
They aren't goong to send out interview invites until after they send out acceptances and they figure out how many people decline the offer.

I see some schools have changed their AADSAS status to 'Check back Dec. 1st' has anyone gotten that?

I only got that for Kentucky. Must depend on the school more so than the actual decision.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

They aren't goong to send out interview invites until after they send out acceptances and they figure out how many people decline the offer.
Are you 100 percent on this statement ?

Did they mention if they'll let you know that you're on the waitlist?

If you don't get an interview in Jan, you get rejected. If you don't get an offer on Dec 1, but you interviewed, you get an offer, waitlisted, or rejected on February.

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone else's app still not even under review yet? On aadsas it says received/complete for this school and a few others for me but not under review yet.

It goes straight from received to invited for interview after you get your email and accept a date to interview.

Are you 100 percent on this statement ?
Based on what Pattie, the admissions director, told us. Yes. She said they would send acceptance offers on Dec 1. And then see how many decline and fill up the rest of the seats with January interviews.

Based on what Pattie, the admissions director, told us. Yes. She said they would send acceptance offers on Dec 1. And then see how many decline and fill up the rest of the seats with January interviews.

I confirm

I'm just hoping this means the call at decent hours, just in case there are people who aren't morning people....

Members don't see this ad :)
ACCEPTED CALL 911AM OMG

first acceptance too I was about to give up

Reactions: 5 users
i wonder if they go in order of when people interviewed or alphabetical order

Just got the call! From John Mank (the financial aid guy) who's helping with calls.
Is this true or am I dreaming?

Reactions: 4 users
freaking out bc no call :(

Just got accepted!!! Call from Admissions at 9:15 EST

ACCEPTED. GIRL THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY BC I STARTED CRYING

Reactions: 2 users
Accepted! Got the call at 9:11 EST, but missed it due to class and they called back 30 minutes later!

Reactions: 2 users
Accepted! Only school that matters now. 3.92 GPA 3.93 Science. 22AA 21 TS 27 PAT. IS and got the call at 9:35.

Reactions: 3 users
Anyone wanna start a Facebook group? I can't wait to meet my future classmates

Accepted at 8:47 AM PST! They're on West Coast now!

HEY! Have any of you michigan residents heard from UDM yet? trying to figure out where they are at in the calls

I'm in! It's party time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.