****The Official University of Michigan Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

How are the chances now? For in-state interviews?

Members don't see this ad.

Update: it looks like they're doing an additional November interview, so the last 2 pre-December dates are 11/16 and 11/22. After this, it looks like their first post-December interview is 1/17.
That sounds like great news!!! But How do you know for certain?

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted!!!!
OOS, Called at 8:35AM EST
Scholarship offered

Reactions: 2 users
Accepted with a scholarship!!! In state!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 users
Accepted OOS via phone call 8:51 am with scholarship :)

Reactions: 1 user
Just got the call!!!! 11:25am-OOS. Interviewed Nov 8.

I'm still waiting too. Im IS and getting pretty nervous :/

Members don't see this ad :)
For those of you who have been accepted, what's your status on AADSAS? And did you also receive an email? I'm working all day today, but I'm on my lunch break now and I have three missed calls from University of Michigan. My status on AADSAS hasn't changed from "invited to interview" so I'm just trying to figure out what this means. Also, congrats to everyone who has been accepted!

For those of you who have been accepted, what's your status on AADSAS? And did you also receive an email? I'm working all day today, but I'm on my lunch break now and I have three missed calls from University of Michigan. My status on AADSAS hasn't changed from "invited to interview" so I'm just trying to figure out what this means. Also, congrats to everyone who has been accepted!
I got an email

Does anyone know if theyre still calling?

Looks like Mich is done then.. does anyone know if they send acceptances over a few days or mostly just today?

Accepted and received a scholarship at 9:19 AM to my dream school super excited!!

Reactions: 1 users
I still have not gotten an interview, or received an acceptance today. My AADSAS application says "Received/Application Complete". Am I supposed to receive more details or get contacted by the school on or around decision day? Thank you!!

I am in-state and applied early August.... anyone else in the same boat?

Last edited:
I still have not gotten an interview, or received an acceptance today. My AADSAS application says "Received/Application Complete". Am I supposed to receive more details or get contacted by the school on or around decision day? Thank you!!

I am in-state and applied early August.... anyone else in the same boat?
OOS and also with application complete status. Not sure what to do... Anyone knows if they do post-December interviews or not?

Was anyone rejected/waitlisted yet or for those who interviewed and weren’t accepted is it just silence for now?

Hey Everyone! Congratulations on your acceptances! I’m a current D1 rep at UofM and we made a facebook group for you to join to ask questions and figure out the logistics of starting dental school. Here is the link: https://m.facebook.com/groups/429431041276400

Reactions: 4 users
Are chances very low for in-state interviews? I would like to send a letter of intent, is that considered and accepted? Any other suggestions to increase chance at an interview? I have over 300+ hours of dental shadowing, strong ECs, letters, 21 DAT and 3.23 undergraduate gpa STEM major with an MPH from a top 5 program. Is it possible to submit an extra letter of recommendation?

Bump, I would like to know too ;c
Are chances very low for in-state interviews? I would like to send a letter of intent, is that considered and accepted? Any other suggestions to increase chance at an interview? I have over 300+ hours of dental shadowing, strong ECs, letters, 21 DAT and 3.23 undergraduate gpa STEM major with an MPH from a top 5 program. Is it possible to submit an extra letter of recommendation?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using SDN mobile

Has UMich done interview invites again for January, or do those start in January?

Currently have a 20 AA on the DAT and a 3.81 GPA/ 3.63 SGPA. I really liked Michigan. Do I have a shot for a second round acceptance? I did interview there as well. Where would I send a letter of intent to let them know I really want to go there?

Are they still sending out more interviews? I'm in state. What can I do at this point to boost my chances of receiving an interview? I sent a letter of interest late
November.

Are they still sending out more interviews? I'm in state. What can I do at this point to boost my chances of receiving an interview? I sent a letter of interest late
November.
I’m in state also, just curious, where do you go to undergrad and when did you apply?

I got invited to interview yesterday for this Friday. My stats are 3.74 gpa and 3.75 sgpa and 22 AA