****The Official University of Michigan Class of 2024 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

any tips for the interview??

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm starting to think those who haven't heard back are wait-listed since the pool of people they're calling today is small?

I got a voicemail then an email shortly after

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats! Im OOS waiting for my first acceptance. I interviewed back in September.
Have you heard back yet? I was told by someone else that we were supposed to hear back by noon if we were to get accepted. I'm guessing it's a waitlist for us. I interviewed back in October as well.

Have you heard back yet? I was told by someone else that we were supposed to hear back by noon if we were to get accepted. I'm guessing it's a waitlist for us. I interviewed back in October as well.
I havent heard anything yet. I am west coast though so its only like 10:30 here.

I was accepted on Monday, too. I got the call at 9:32 AM EST, and the email shortly after. I have already paid the deposit, and I'm really excited to start in June. Congratulations to everyone who got accepted, and best of luck to those on the waitlist- I hope you hear some positive news very soon.

Also waitlisted :(

For those who got waitlisted (or anyone willing to give advice) but are holding their spot in another school...Michigan is my top choice but it's getting increasingly dangerous to put off finding housing. What are you guys doing?

Thanks! I was definitely surprised when I got the call. I didn’t think they had much movement on the waitlist

If you don't mind me asking, are you IS or OOS, and what were your stats like when you applied? Feel free to message me if you'd prefer!

If you don't mind me asking, are you IS or OOS, and what were your stats like when you applied? Feel free to message me if you'd prefer!
I’m IS and I actually applied kinda late at the end of August. I had a 3.72 overall gpa and a 3.74 science and my DAT was 22 AA 21 TS 22 GC 21 OC 20 BIO 25 RC 24 QR and 19 PAT. I also didn’t graduate I only finished the pre reqs along with the 90 credit minimum

Interested in applying to Michigan! Are there any out of state applicants that received an interview on here that would be willing to share their stats? Thanks in advance :)