***The Official USC Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also got that submitting photo for uscard towards the end of the day today but didnt get an acceptance..(no email or phone call) has anyone experienced this?

Members don't see this ad :)
I also got that submitting photo for uscard towards the end of the day today but didnt get an acceptance..(no email or phone call) has anyone experienced this?
I didn't get an email until like 3 or 4 days later after that kne. So it could be coming later possibly, but don't know for sure .

Join the USC DDS class of 2022 facebook page! Tons of people on there are posting about finding roommates etc.
Does anyone know what most dental students do for housing? Do they live in the Grad housing or look for off-campus stuff? I'm from Canada and honestly have no clue what to do in terms of living. I'm currently thinking the Grad housing option though.

anyone recently got accepted? Is the class full? I emailed USC but haven't heard a thing yet...

Hi everyone my friend is in the dds 2022 class and he was telling me only like 120 people have registered for classes but the class size is 144 does that mean there is still some space even at this time of the year?i don't understand that,does any1 know anything
thanks

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone my friend is in the dds 2022 class and he was telling me only like 120 people have registered for classes but the class size is 144 does that mean there is still some space even at this time of the year?i don't understand that,does any1 know anything
thanks

It means people are just slacking on their registration for classes, it doesn't reflect available space in the class itsefl.

Status
Not open for further replies.