***The Official USC Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also accepted yesterday! So happy. Good chance I will be attending. Stats were 3.35 and 20 AA. OOS

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Just got an interview invite yesterday. (Sorry I forgot to post). The only date available was March 14th so I will be attending then!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, Should I include my dental shadowing to answer this question:
Describe any dental related employment or volunteer experience(s).

For those who got accepted off the waiting list, first congratulations!!
Did you send any emails of interest or gave them a call during this period (between being on the waitlist and getting an acceptance)?

Hi, Should I include my dental shadowing to answer this question:
Describe any dental related employment or volunteer experience(s).
I would!
Did you send any emails of interest or gave them a call during this period (between being on the waitlist and getting an acceptance)?
I sent a thank you email to my interviewer(s) but that was it!

I sent a letter of interest the week after I interviewed. Interviewed 2/7. Accepted 3/8.

I’ve called admissions updating them with more shadowing hours and what I’ve been up to during my gap year. I’m really interested in attending USC, but haven’t heard from them since I applied back in July. Any advice to how I can show more interest? Or should I just remain patient and hopeful that they are still giving out interviews?

Thanks in advance!!

Declined my acceptance today. Best of luck, everyone!

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted yesterday (3/23) morning via email 9:34 am!!!

Interview date was March 14th

Did anyone on the waitlist get accepted after sending a letter of intent? If yes, did you only send it to the office of admissions?

Has anybody received any acceptance recently?

Seems like acceptances are around the morning time...hopefully we hear something tomorrow!

For those who got accepted, did you guys receive any notification about scholarship in the acceptance email? I was wondering how many people receive scholarships and how much they usually are...Thanks!

For those who got accepted, did you guys receive any notification about scholarship in the acceptance email? I was wondering how many people receive scholarships and how much they usually are...Thanks!
I think that they mentioned at the interview that you have to apply for the few scholarships that they have and that those are usually starting D2 year-- if i remember correctly

Does anyone know how long we have to complete the background check form? Is it something that has to get done by orientation or right now?

Does anyone know how long we have to complete the background check form? Is it something that has to get done by orientation or right now?
I did mine right away, I think it's best to do it early. I know the requirements that came in the matriculation packet need to be done by June 1st, so I'm guessing you shouldn't wait until orientation.

Does anyone know how the waiting list is ranked?

Anyone recieved the acceptance email today? Or this week?

Did you receive any emails today?
Nothing :(
I know for sure they are sending out acceptances (at least) once this month. I wish they'd give a more specific timeframe though, because it's getting so hard to wait this far into the cycle!!
Is this your top choice?

Nothing :(
I know for sure they are sending out acceptances (at least) once this month. I wish they'd give a more specific timeframe though, because it's getting so hard to wait this far into the cycle!!
Is this your top choice?
Yes. It’s my top choice. When was your interview?

Status
Not open for further replies.