*** The Official USC School of Dentistry Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many interview dates in April for USC?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! Does anyone know if USC has more interview dates? I still haven't heard from them and was wondering if they still have more interview invites to send out. Thanks! :)

Reactions: 2 users
Hi! Does anyone know if USC has more interview dates? I still haven't heard from them and was wondering if they still have more interview invites to send out. Thanks! :)

they told me April 3rd

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone who interviewed pre-Dec gotten off the waitlist recently? Im really hoping there is still a chance to get off the waitlist.

Submitted early August (had a confusion in my transcript which was fixed mid September). Have been emailing once a month since October. They reply to my emails but nothing new! Do you think i still have a chance?

Reactions: 1 users
Just received an interview invitation!

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if the recent interview invites are for the waitlist? Just got an invite but it seems so late into the cycle.

Does anyone know if the recent interview invites are for the waitlist? Just got an invite but it seems so late into the cycle.

When did you apply? I applied in early July, and I still haven't heard back from them...

Can someone tell me what time does the interview end?
I need to buy a plane ticket but I can't find anything on the Dropbox about the schedule.

looks like theyre only sending acceptances on Fridays this cycle..... fingers crossed for everyone on the waitlist hopefully we will hear something tomorrow

I’ll be declining, hopefully one you all will receive an acceptance!

any one receive an acceptance off waitlist?
I just received an offer today off the waitlist. I interviewed February 27th. They placed all of us on Feb 27th immediately on the waitlist after our interview and then after reviewing people's supplemental and application again sent out some acceptances. I'm not sure if they are sending out acceptances at the same time though or staggering them as they go through people's apps.

I interviewed end of Jan, but still waiting to hear back.

Do you think my chances are slim now? It seems that I am getting passed with every new interview session.

Does anyone know the # of seats left?

Any tips, anyone? USC is my top choice :(

Does anyone know if they're still sending out interview invites, or are they done with that now?

Does anyone know if they're still sending out interview invites, or are they done with that now?

I believe someone here mentioned that USC will have interviews until April 3rd.

Invitations for April 3rd was already sent out but if anyone declines it then I am sure they will send another interview invites next week when the spring recess is over. (Not too sure if the dental school is also having spring recess and it is from March 10th to 17th)

Also, I was wondering if anyone received a scholarship offer when you guys got accepted?

I believe someone here mentioned that USC will have interviews until April 3rd.

Invitations for April 3rd was already sent out but if anyone declines it then I am sure they will send another interview invites next week when the spring recess is over. (Not too sure if the dental school is also having spring recess and it is from March 10th to 17th)

Also, I was wondering if anyone received a scholarship offer when you guys got accepted?
The deadline for registering interview is Monday, so they may send other invites after Monday.

I interviewed end of Jan, but still waiting to hear back.

Do you think my chances are slim now? It seems that I am getting passed with every new interview session.

Does anyone know the # of seats left?

Any tips, anyone? USC is my top choice :(

im in the same boat :(

I just discovered something, I interviewed in January and were told that we were all here for waitlist spots not actual spots.

but then today I discovered that there was an email they sent that have a post-interview form and I never filled that form!
I just discovered it 2 months later!:smack:

Not that I would attend USC now, but still, do you think this is one of the reasons I am still on their waitlist?

I just discovered something, I interviewed in January and were told that we were all here for waitlist spots not actual spots.

but then today I discovered that there was an email they sent that have a post-interview form and I never filled that form!

Not that I would attend USC now, but still, do you think this is one of the reasons I am still on their waitlist?
Probably, but if you’re not going to attend just send them an email to decline!

Isn't a post-interview form anonymous anyway?
The post interview form is just a word-doc they wanted after your interview with your contact info and other basic stuff and they said they wanted it for you to remain on the waitlist and to email it to them. The post interview survey is optional/anonmyous

sorry to interrupt. i am currently a student who hasn’t heard back from them. are they still sending out interview invites?

The post interview form is just a word-doc they wanted after your interview with your contact info and other basic stuff and they said they wanted it for you to remain on the waitlist and to email it to them. The post interview survey is optional/anonmyous

I see. My interview is coming soon and thanks for the heads up!

I don't think that form matters. I interviewed at the end of September and filled out the form. However, I still hear nothing from USC and got waitlisted since then.

I don't think that form matters. I interviewed at the end of September and filled out the form. However, I still hear nothing from USC and got waitlisted since then.

Good to know that because otherwise, I would feel that I was negligent after spending more than 400 on the trip and the hotel and attending the long interview day.

Probably, but if you’re not going to attend just send them an email to decline!

Yes. I will do that. Thanks for the reply

I'm withdrawing from my seat at USC. Hope one of you guys get it!

Reactions: 6 users
Planning to cancel my interview on April 3

Per the adcoms, post interview, everyone gets waitlisted. My AADSAS has changed to waitlisted.

Is this because the class is full, or is it just standard "protocol" for interviews this late?
It's normal. Everyone gets waitlisted before they start sending out more offers. If they've already decided to accept you, your status should change to "offer made" soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.