***The Official UT Houston Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an update, I received an email response from someone on the admissions team saying that they will be sending out acceptances each month until they fill the class in May. Good luck everyone who is still waiting with me!

Reactions: 1 user
Just an update, I received an email response from someone on the admissions team saying that they will be sending out acceptances each month until they fill the class in May. Good luck everyone who is still waiting with me!
Looks like they sent out 2nd rounds from Houston from what I see on the TMDSAS 2018 thread.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys. I’ve been stalking the dental portion of SDN for a bit while my boyfriend has been going through the application and interview process. I wanted to post to let y’all know that he received his acceptance to Houston today so a round of acceptances must’ve gone out.

Last edited:
Hi guys. I’ve been stalking the dental portion of SDN for a bit while my boyfriend has been going through the application and interview process. I wanted to post to let y’all know that he received his acceptance to Houston today so a round of acceptances must’ve gone out.
Congrats to him! Do u mind sharing his stats real quick!

Thank you! And he had a 4.0 GPA and a 22 overall DAT (I don’t know his scores for each individual section).
Congratulations! I think there’s a Facebook group you can join now that he is accepted. Would you mind sharing how many people are in the group to give us an idea of how many spots may be left?

did any of the 2nd round acceptances come with any money offer???

Members don't see this ad :)
So its been more then two weeks since the last round on 2/1. Any idea when the next round is coming, homies and homettes?

Reactions: 1 users
Dang still nothing? I guess i missed this round too then...
No I was told they are meeting this week to send out the next round very few spots left though. So any time this week will likely be the final acceptances sent out. (I have no clue which day they are meeting it could be now for all I know) lol
(So there’s still hope you haven’t missed it!)

No I was told they are meeting this week to send out the next round very few spots left though. So any time this week will likely be the final acceptances sent out. (I have no clue which day they are meeting it could be now for all I know) lol
(So there’s still hope you haven’t missed it!)
Haha thats good to hear! Are u sure it would be last one tho? I saw ppl from previous year's threads getting accepted into mid march

Haha thats good to hear! Are u sure it would be last one tho? I saw ppl from previous year's threads getting accepted into mid march
Idk I was told less than a dozen spots left so maybe I guess it’s plausable if the 8-10 or so people don’t accept they’ll have to do a round to fill 2-3 spots but idk? Maybe alternate emails will come out at the same time as that March round?

Anyone know when they have previously notified about alternates? (In other cycles)

Idk I was told less than a dozen spots left so maybe I guess it’s plausable if the 8-10 or so people don’t accept they’ll have to do a round to fill 2-3 spots but idk? Maybe alternate emails will come out at the same time as that March round?

Anyone know when they have previously notified about alternates? (In other cycles)
Ahh i see lol. I think they meet on mondays right? I would expect something tmr morning the soonest

Reactions: 1 users

I know a few cycles ago, alternate list went out on 5/27/15 for Houston.

Got an email today that I was placed on the alternate list. I interviewed at the end of January. Good luck everyone!

Accepted 12:00 a.m.!!! I can't wait, this is my number one school!! Good luck I hope to see ya'll here in August.
Just to keep up the hope, my DAT sucked 19 AA 20Bio 20GC 23OC 17RC and 15 QR..... I know.. so anything is possible keep praying, God's got you.
Do you mind if I ask how was your GPA?

Status
Not open for further replies.