Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you!!!! I'm so happy! Good luck to you!!on aadsas mobile, or normal aadsas? Congratulations!!!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Thank you!!!! I'm so happy! Good luck to you!!on aadsas mobile, or normal aadsas? Congratulations!!!
Yes, it still hasn't updatedDoes your regular Aadsas still say to check back on dec 2?
I agree!!Offer made. Congrats guys. Happy day. Somebody should start a Facebook group
congrats!Just got off the phone with Dr. Covington!!! Its official!!! Plus scholarship offer!!! I feel like this isn't real life!!!
it is a torture! 🙁My status changed at 9:00 this morning to "Offer Made" but I'm still waiting on the call!! This is torture!!
what did it say before that? Invited for interview or Check back in Dec?My status changed at 9:00 this morning to "Offer Made" but I'm still waiting on the call!! This is torture!!
and congrats!My status changed at 9:00 this morning to "Offer Made" but I'm still waiting on the call!! This is torture!!
it said check back in Dec.what did it say before that? Invited for interview or Check back in Dec?
Huge Congrats!!MY STATUS JUST CHANGED TO OFFER MADE!!!!
Does "Offer Made" mean it's official? Still no phone call yet...in-stater
Thank you!!!Huge Congrats!!
Do you mind me asking what the first letter of your last name is? I'm just wondering how far Dr. Covington has made it down the list if he's going in alphabetical order.Spoke to Dr Covington, Accepted + Scholarship. Woohoo!
Me, me, me!Anyone been accepted that knows for sure you're going to attend UTHSC?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.