***The Official UTSD-Houston Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Started by Chubz0924
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interview #4
School: UTSD Houston
Notification date: 10/24/2018
Method of notification: Email
Residency: TX
TMDSAS mail-out date: 06/22/18
GPA (BCPM, Overall): 3.64, 3.77
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/19/18/16/RC

Do you mind sharing where your other interview invitations were from?
 
Interview #4
School: UTSD Houston
Notification date: 10/24/2018
Method of notification: Email
Residency: TX
TMDSAS mail-out date: 06/22/18
GPA (BCPM, Overall): 3.64, 3.77
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19/19/18/16/RC
Are you traditional or non-traditional?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No email. Feel pretty sick but I hope I the second wave gets me in.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone been given any information on when the next wave of acceptances will be?
I called the school, but they didn't provide me with any information.
 
Has anyone been given any information on when the next wave of acceptances will be?
I called the school, but they didn't provide me with any information.
What did they say? It should be around this time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.