***The Official UTSD-Houston Class of 2023 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did they say? It should be around this time.
Just that they don't have a set date. I called last week and they said it should be this current week or next week. Yesterday I called and they said they weren't sure when they were going to send a wave out.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone interviewed post dec and got accepted?

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know if they are still sending interview invites or even doing interviews?

Also, any masters students here that got accepted or got an interview?

Hey guys I got my acceptance last week and was wondering when the background check is due. Do we have any deadlines for submissions coming up?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know many spots are left? Have to wait for 3rd wave it seems.

Reactions: 1 users
Is there a Facebook group or groupme for here yet?

Just received acceptance email today at 4:10 PM!!!

Reactions: 3 users
Acceptance by email on Jan 22 at 11:43
Declined, good luck hope it goes to one of y’all!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Accepted today around 4!!!!
2nd time applying and interviewed mid-Nov

Reactions: 2 users
Yay!!!!
patiently still waiting since I interviewed Jan hehe

Patiently waiting since my mid-October interview

Ya'll are the best! Positive vibes is all we need. Yes!

How many OOS ppl get interviewed and accepted to UTSDH?

How many OOS ppl get interviewed and accepted to UTSDH?
Based on the 2017 ADEA book, it seems like 2 OOS people enrolled.. so probably several would've been accepted.
Just based on this year's sdn thread though, at least 3 OOS people have been accepted so far.

Last edited:
Has anyone heard back from Houston yet?

anyone know if the class may be full?
I called and their student affairs rep said that the committee is still deliberating. Waitlist won’t be sent out until next month

I called and their student affairs rep said that the committee is still deliberating. Waitlist won’t be sent out until next month
Still deliberating for the next round of acceptances, or for the waitlist?

Sorry I forgot to mention, still deliberating on acceptances

Reactions: 3 users
So I emailed them last Tuesday and this is what they sent back to me.

“At this time, the Admissions Committee is still meeting to decide on acceptances. As soon as your application goes through a status change, we will notify you. If you are placed on an alternate list, we will notify you in the next month or so. Please do not send any updates to your application as the committee will only see what is in TMDSAS and nothing more. We appreciate your patience.”

I actually emailed Dr. Cooley too, but he didn’t provide as much information as this.

So I called the same person I emailed, the Student Affairs Rep, today and she reiterated that they are still deliberating on acceptances. Sorry, I didn’t ask when they would be sending them out. I felt like I was being intrusive. I just asked if they are still deliberating.

Now my guess is that they’re going to send it this week because the last two acceptances (1/22 and 2/4) were two weeks apart. This week would be two weeks from 2/4, but I guess we’ll see.

Reactions: 4 users
I got accepted the 19th!!!!!
Although it went to my spam folder... LOL had to cofirm real quick yesterday :')
IM IN!

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.