***The Official WesternU Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Started by DragoBlue
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This sdn support group though :] lol I found out there is a preview day this Saturday. Any thoughts? I personally don't think attending it would do much for us :/
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I sure hope so...I have been so anxious
I feel your pain guys. Judging from the pass forums people do get off the waitlist after the 15th, but the numbers vary. I have a couple friends who are current students and they told me about 20 students in the FB page are current students. Wish I had better news for you guys :[
 
Just called admissions. They haven't been told anything at the moment. They guestimated that maybe they would send out acceptances at the end of the week or next week but I wouldn't think too much of it.
Thanks for calling, I just received a response to an email I sent explaining the same thing. I wonder how it all works, hopefully we will hear more this week.
 
I also called on April 17th and got the same answer as @imastudent

I know I shouldn’t think too much into this, but now I’m really concerned about how many spots they actually have left open.

I want to say since we didn’t hear anything by now, that there SEEMS to be a lack of urgency to fill their class- ASSUMING that they don’t have too many more seats to fill?
I feel if they had 7-10 seats open up after Sunday, they would have been quick to make those acceptance calls by now.

Again, these are just my assumptions and thinking... (I’m also slightly going insane at the moment, this wait has been rough...so there’s that)
 
I also called on April 17th and got the same answer as @imastudent

I know I shouldn’t think too much into this, but now I’m really concerned about how many spots they actually have left open.

I want to say since we didn’t hear anything by now, that there SEEMS to be a lack of urgency to fill their class- ASSUMING that they don’t have too many more seats to fill?
I feel if they had 7-10 seats open up after Sunday, they would have been quick to make those acceptance calls by now.

Again, these are just my assumptions and thinking... (I’m also slightly going insane at the moment, this wait has been rough...so there’s that)
Same boat ⛵!! God has a plan for our lives.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Called again. They said they know there were acceptances this week but not sure how many more, or if any next week.
Sorry, wish I had something better to tell you all.
 
Called again. They said they know there were acceptances this week but not sure how many more, or if any next week.
Sorry, wish I had something better to tell you all.
Thanks for finding out fam :] Really appreciate it. Not trying to sound like a downer, but I guess I'll see you guys application next cycle :]. Be strong guys! Be proud that you all got this far! And don't give up on your dreams!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.