The Ohio State Alternate List!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BirdsinMyHouse

Ohio State c\o 2019 :)
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
All right folks, I thought I'd start a thread for those of us on the wait-list! We can chat and root for one another that way 🙂

Found out I'm on the wait-list today via e-mail.
 
Congrats to making it to the waitlist guys! That is definitely a better than a rejection [emoji4]

However, it’s probably not necessary to make a whole new thread for the 5 or 6 of you guys. I think it would make more sense to stick to the original “Hopefuls” thread for OSU since there is already a 2nd thread made for the accepted students…While The OSU is an awesome school - we dont want to be clogging up the pre-vet forum first page lol