The OSU crushes Michigan again

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Matte Kudesai

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:) :D
Yaah.... Andy,

Wanted to wait a few days for your emotions to settle before starting this thread. Did you guys watch the game?

Members don't see this ad.

Matte Kudesai said:
Yaah.... Andy,

Wanted to wait a few days for your emotions to settle before starting this thread. Did you guys watch the game?

Pretty amazing ending. Stop gloating dude.

Members don't see this ad :)
Matte Kudesai said:
Yaah.... Andy,

It's all good...I can take a good ribbing when warranted. The Buckeyes once again did dominate Big Blue. The only reason the score was close as it was was because of a few key turnovers that we forced.

I was in Ann Arbor for that game. What a sh*tty start to an otherwise kickass weekend.

So Lloyd Carr is what? 1-4 now against OSU? Yeah, I think it's time for new coaching. I've always loathed Carr's "play not to lose", "just barely win every game" mentality. I want a coach who is not afraid to run up the score and dominate. But Lloyd Carr is loved by many in Ann Arbor so I don't really see him going anytime soon (knock on wood, biotch). But one thing is for certain...Jim Herrman needs to go. Even a ******ed monkey can run a better defense than that assclown.

Oh, and I HATE HATE HATE prevent defense. It only prevents you from winning.

I gloated quite inappropriately yesterday night, and took it down since it seemed a bit assclownish....

However, i can't resist gloating a bit more *appropriately* now that im sober....

AndyM and Yaah, The over-rated football team did kick some ass, what say?

Penn State, Nittany lions - B-I-G T-E-N C-H-A-M-P-S
YOO HOO

:) :) :)

Yeah too bad penn state didn't go undefeated this year. How did that happen? :p

I was at the game. You could see it coming the whole way. Michigan was just a **** team this year. They didn't finish plays when they had the chance, didn't make the plays when they needed to, and couldn't stop them when they had to. At least with the loss they can't convince themselves they had a better season than they actually did. I'm not quite sure how many 3rd and 10s you can fail to stop the other team on and expect to win.

yaah said:
Yeah too bad penn state didn't go undefeated this year. How did that happen? :p

I was at the game. You could see it coming the whole way. Michigan was just a **** team this year. They didn't finish plays when they had the chance, didn't make the plays when they needed to, and couldn't stop them when they had to. At least with the loss they can't convince themselves they had a better season than they actually did. I'm not quite sure how many 3rd and 10s you can fail to stop the other team on and expect to win.
Me too. It was painful. I paid good money to go too.

Yeah...Penn State did lose to somebody right? That's why they're only #3 in the BCS. Hmm...it's funny, I used to remember who spoiled their season; it was at the tip of my tongue...hmm...lemme think about it a little more and maybe I can recall who gave the Lions their one loss.

AngryTesticle said:
Yeah...Penn State did lose to somebody right? That's why they're only #3 in the BCS. Hmm...it's funny, I used to remember who spoiled their season; it was at the tip of my tongue...hmm...lemme think about it a little more and maybe I can recall who gave the Lions their one loss.

manningham2-thumb.jpg

yaah said:
Oh and do you have the picture of that PSU wide receiver after we broke his arm?

Or how about when we knocked out Bobby(?) Carpenter out of the game on the first play of the game. Yeah, I'm sure there is a picture of him out there where he's on the sideline crying like a little bitch on crutches.

AngryTesticle said:
Me too. It was painful. I paid good money to go too.

2245-o-110410.jpg

to the cry baby wussy cribbing for 2 seconds of playtime....We re still going to Rose Bowl, Just watch.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

quant said:
2245-o-110410.jpg

to the cry baby wussy cribbing for 2 seconds of playtime....We re still going to Rose Bowl, Just watch.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Sorry buddy...Rose Bowl is reserved for USC and Texas. USC vs. PSU just seems odd...I'd rather see USC vs. Texas.