The Princeton Review MCAT Exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureDoc3094

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone! I bought the six book set TPR MCAT review saw that you get 3 practice exams when you registered the book. My mom then bought the TPR Complete MCAT book, which is literally the same thing that the six book set, but everything is in one book. The Complete MCAT books comes with 4 practice exams. I wanted to know if the 4 practice exams are different from the 3 practice exams, so hopefully I get 7 practice exams to use, instead of 4 exams with 3 repeats. I know that they both have the demo exam, so then I technically only get 5 exams to use, but are they different from each other? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Everyone! I bought the six book set TPR MCAT review saw that you get 3 practice exams when you registered the book. My mom then bought the TPR Complete MCAT book, which is literally the same thing that the six book set, but everything is in one book. The Complete MCAT books comes with 4 practice exams. I wanted to know if the 4 practice exams are different from the 3 practice exams, so hopefully I get 7 practice exams to use, instead of 4 exams with 3 repeats. I know that they both have the demo exam, so then I technically only get 5 exams to use, but are they different from each other? Thanks!

Hi there,

They are not different. The Complete series has just one additional full-length.