The Private Forum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Question regarding wait time for private forum, what is the typical time to be approved? I promise I'll be on good behavior if you let me in to your secret club. Going on 6 months of waiting now.

Question regarding wait time for private forum, what is the typical time to be approved? I promise I'll be on good behavior if you let me in to your secret club. Going on 6 months of waiting now.

Friend you were approved some time ago. Try logging out and back in and if that doesn't work clear your browser cookies and cache and stuff.

Hey Fellows,
I will keep posting in general forum, but if you think the "private one", is better for getting more knowledge, invite me as a visiting resident from a different world, at least I am an American too and still file my taxes, although from where I am !!
Whenever there is knowledge, I am seeking it!
P.S. Once I started posting here, I read this forum, and thought of asking, but have to build my aka credit-like history with you, so whenever you feel, I can join, PM me ....

I seem to have lost access to the private forum with the new update, how can I get this back?

Both of you appear to have access to the forum. I would try to flush your cookies and cache and then try logging in. The queue is in a bit of limbo right now because of the forum upgrade but I am hoping that it will be resolved soon.

I'm trying to join, but I don't seem to have the pop up that says join forum when I go to my profile. I've tried on both ios app and PC. Any guidance is appreciated.

I'm trying to join, but I don't seem to have the pop up that says join forum when I go to my profile. I've tried on both ios app and PC. Any guidance is appreciated.

The process has changed since SDN went to the new forum template. Check the new instructions on the sticky.

Status
Not open for further replies.