THE *REAL* GHOSTBUSTERS WW Sign-Ups

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
********************
So do current GB players post in stars? 😛

If we keep having nights like the last few, this game will be still be going a while after we're done. :laugh:
*******************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
All roles and items have gone out.

If you didn't get an item PM you didn't get an item.

All items are lost after one night (unless told otherwise).

We still have one spot open. Recruit a friend (who isn't alive in Ghostbusters).

I will tally vote in morning...

I need to go to sleep (one of my dogs is already snoring - which is kind of unusual).
 
Theme: Stripes.
Eligible players: The dead from Ghostbusters, the mods, and non-players. Only experienced players allowed (no noobs - unless desperate).

Size must be between 10-15 players.

1- dyachei
2- DVMD
3- devyn
4- WS
5- kaydubs
6- cuitlamiztli
7- Dwin
8- The LIS
9- Philliab
10-rojo
11-equineconstant
12-FFM
13-DocE
14- allieh8607
15- KP

Complete 😀
 
All roles and items have gone out.

If you didn't get an item PM you didn't get an item.

All items are lost after one night (unless told otherwise).

We still have one spot open.Recruit a friend (who isn't alive in Ghostbusters).

I will tally vote in morning...

I need to go to sleep (one of my dogs is already snoring - which is kind of unusual).


Not anymore :meanie:
 
Does anyone know anything about stripes?? I'm trying to read the wiki page and figure out what we are even looking for as wolves... Any thoughts? Stillman looks likely, maybe sergeant hulka? It is a sov game, so anything goes here right?
 
Let's see what happened.

There was a mud wrestling match during which a robbery occurred.
There was a dangerous fight broken up by MPs, no permanent damage.
One girl forgot to strut her stuff, no boyfriend tonight.
There was a lot of sneaking about and investigating....

And there was a really kinky scene between 2 players... makes me laugh... too bad I can't tell you about it.

But all in all, no one died.

I won't be back untiil after 2pm EST, so keep track of votes yourself....
I will close day then.

NONE of the pre-game votes are to be counted... only votes from now...

So go lynch someone... I need a freaking co-mod so someone needs to die.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry about missing the mayor vote. I am here, but I know nothing of this theme... may go see if I can find the movie and watch it... for now, wiki will be my friend....

I will be back in a little bit after I have done some reading and perhaps watching of the movie.
 
Let's see what happened.

There was a mud wrestling match during which a robbery occurred.
There was a dangerous fight broken up by MPs, no permanent damage.
One girl forgot to strut her stuff, no boyfriend tonight.
There was a lot of sneaking about and investigating....

And there was a really kinky scene between 2 players... makes me laugh... too bad I can't tell you about it.

But all in all, no one died.

I won't be back untiil after 2pm EST, so keep track of votes yourself....
I will close day then.

NONE of the pre-game votes are to be counted... only votes from now...

So go lynch someone... I need a freaking co-mod so someone needs to die.

Sweet!

Now, with all that action:naughty:, any info?

Unfortunately, it wasn't me getting naughty over night, but I'm still willing if you are DocE...
 
I think we have a couple hours to see if anyone has any info....

but for now I will stick with my normal MO

lynch WS

cause she speaks to wolves... or so her name says

plus she already said we should lynch her so....
 
Sorry about missing the mayor vote. I am here, but I know nothing of this theme... may go see if I can find the movie and watch it... for now, wiki will be my friend....

I will be back in a little bit after I have done some reading and perhaps watching of the movie.

Instead of sleep, IMDB and Wiki were my friends last night (I really have insomnia I think)...

I'm going one of two ways for the "wolves" in this game...

Basic premise of the movie: Bill Murray (John Winger) life falls apart in a few hours, so he and his best friend, Harold Ramis (Russell Ziskey) join the army. They get into a platoon with John Candy (Ox), John Diehl (Cruiser), Conrad Dunn (Francis "Psycho" Soyer), and Judge Reinhold (Elmo Blum). This movie was pre-GB's, but is the same director and lead stars...

Antics ensue with them butting heads with the drill Sergeant, played by Warren Oates (Hulka) and the Captain (Stillman, John Larroquette). Winger and Ziskey also woo two lady MP's, P.J. Soles (Stella Hansen) and Sean Young (Louise Cooper), pass basic training and get assigned to Italy by the general (Barnicke played by Robert Wilke) to guard some top secret vehicle, which they proceed to steal. Everyone else goes looking for them and get captured by Czech soldiers, and they save the day, and the captain gets reassigned to alaska by the colonel.

SO... my theory is that the Drill Sergeant and Captain are the wolves (maybe stillman's aide, a no name character is a 3rd wolf? 15 people, we'd expect like 3-4 wolves right?)...

alternatively, the Czech soldiers could be the wolves. They can just be like 3-4 no name soldiers as the wolves? We have to get one before we can know for sure what we are hunting, but I'd lean to my first theory...

Anyone with better than wikipedia/IMDB knowledge wanna chime in?
 
Hmmm...vote to lynch someone who didn't participate or someone who can talk to wolves? ...

RNG of 4 = lynch Dwin


Will change if anyone has better info...
 
Hmm, unless any more info comes out, I'm going to vote to lynch someone who didn't vote last night. I guess.... lynch Dwin.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Instead of sleep, IMDB and Wiki were my friends last night (I really have insomnia I think)...

I'm going one of two ways for the "wolves" in this game...

Basic premise of the movie: Bill Murray (John Winger) life falls apart in a few hours, so he and his best friend, Harold Ramis (Russell Ziskey) join the army. They get into a platoon with John Candy (Ox), John Diehl (Cruiser), Conrad Dunn (Francis "Psycho" Soyer), and Judge Reinhold (Elmo Blum). This movie was pre-GB's, but is the same director and lead stars...

Antics ensue with them butting heads with the drill Sergeant, played by Warren Oates (Hulka) and the Captain (Stillman, John Larroquette). Winger and Ziskey also woo two lady MP's, P.J. Soles (Stella Hansen) and Sean Young (Louise Cooper), pass basic training and get assigned to Italy by the general (Barnicke played by Robert Wilke) to guard some top secret vehicle, which they proceed to steal. Everyone else goes looking for them and get captured by Czech soldiers, and they save the day, and the captain gets reassigned to alaska by the colonel.

SO... my theory is that the Drill Sergeant and Captain are the wolves (maybe stillman's aide, a no name character is a 3rd wolf? 15 people, we'd expect like 3-4 wolves right?)...

alternatively, the Czech soldiers could be the wolves. They can just be like 3-4 no name soldiers as the wolves? We have to get one before we can know for sure what we are hunting, but I'd lean to my first theory...

Anyone with better than wikipedia/IMDB knowledge wanna chime in?

Tl;dr.
 

🙄

what can you tell us (in shorter words then), about the movie, and who the wolves are gonna be?

Lynch FFM

i'm trying to be constructive and was actually answering a damn question...

this lynch reason for Dwin is stupid. The vote was 10:30 last night... Dwin has repeatedly said they are on a surgical rotation (I guess I can sympathize), so my guess was that they passed out and didn't have time to check this morning... I understand killing for inactivity for an extended period, but the game is less than 12 hours old...
 
Just saying, since this is the first death whoever we lynch will be co-mod. Do we want to give that to an inactive player?