The Rearview Mirror: Match Day Edition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drill's not around to close it, so I guess it will get closed when a mod wanders by.

Hmm...should I go get ice cream?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes! I'm just walking out the door for some myself. I was going to do Bruster's, but I think I'll hit the Sonic.

I hit a local homemade place for ice cream. It's a ways from my parents house, but YUMMY :D.

I get how parents divide up two graduations on the same day...but until magicians figure out how to cut people in half for real, how is your fam going to deal with this one? The hard part is, all of the graduations are meaningful (no one is graduating from 9th grade or something stupid like that)...

Considering all will take place in different towns, who knows. We are thinking that the 8th grade one will be on a Mon or Tues, so that should help. My sis that's graduating high school is special ed and they were already thinking about her not walking to avoid the extra stress on her part. Otherwise it might be a bigger problem. I asked them the other night what their hypothetical answer would be, and they refused to answer. Took the easy way out I say!

I hit a local homemade place for ice cream. It's a ways from my parents house, but YUMMY :D.

I can't believe I haven't raided the 'rents freezer yet. There is ice cream galore in there too! Got bananas today, so maybe I can make it a little healthier :p

did someone already open up a new thread.. cause if not someone needs to..

Status
Not open for further replies.