The Rearview Mirror: Match Day Edition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Will

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
First.

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats to you M4s.. Matching is (usually) and awesome feeling. So many questions get answered with that envelope!

Members don't see this ad :)
Nice countdown.. will you get to 2K before match day? Get to work Ninja!

Thats like 40 posts per day. Maybe a little less, but my math isn't that great right now.

I can try to pad like you guys though.

Members don't see this ad :)
God, that is tiring. Why can't they get rid of the 20 second lockout? Not even for donors?

Can someone tell me why Stanford made the tournament? I mean, seriously. Also, why are there more Big 10 teams than SEC teams? Did the selection committee not bother to actually watch any basketball this year?

Nice paddage ninja!

Nah, I've seen pictures. Even if they do look a little orange tinged.

Besides, I'm in no place to call anybody anything. However, if we venture back over to the underwear thread...

I held out as much as I could from getting sucked in to these things, oh well, any thing that I can do to keep from studying for CS :thumbup:

Hah!

I've found you.

I'm so glad that I'm past the match. But then again, I'm not past the fellows match. And I didn't match the last time.

But suck on this, ERAS, I'm back in back soon enough!

And OMG, I got to start a new page. A first for me!

first back from the reboot! I win!

Mystical objects talk, otherwise my fave shows don't work.

Go Dresden Files!

Oh, and go DVR, or otherwise my statements don't make temporal sense.

Yup.

Just to be more obnoxious -

I post again.

BOO-HAW!

But now I think that others have posted and the system will be very confused.

So maybe I'm not any of the things I claimed to be. Like first poster. Very sad.

Morning y'all. Sending :luck: today, not that any of you need it!

So, question for everyone who is procrastinating while they wait for the e-mail.

I have an oral quiz with the pathophysiology course director today. He's a nice man, but fairly old-fashioned. Because of this, I considered wearing a skirt (below knee length, with pantyhose and conservative black heels). I talked to a friend, though, and she said she wasn't going to because she doesn't usually wear skirts and because of that it might seem like she was trying to show some leg to get a better grade. My feeling was that if I were going to a job interview at a company where most women wore skirts on a daily basis, I would wear a skirt too even though I rarely wear them. I wouldn't do it in hopes that some man would hire me because I showed a little calf, but more because, well, you gotta play the game if you expect to win.

What do you think?

That's what you get for studying for CS. Take it cold, it is more fun that way.

Just think of it like the most expensive cold cut sandwich you have ever paid for.

34 more minutes till match results

So, question for everyone who is procrastinating while they wait for the e-mail.

I have an oral quiz with the pathophysiology course director today. He's a nice man, but fairly old-fashioned. Because of this, I considered wearing a skirt (below knee length, with pantyhose and conservative black heels). I talked to a friend, though, and she said she wasn't going to because she doesn't usually wear skirts and because of that it might seem like she was trying to show some leg to get a better grade. My feeling was that if I were going to a job interview at a company where most women wore skirts on a daily basis, I would wear a skirt too even though I rarely wear them. I wouldn't do it in hopes that some man would hire me because I showed a little calf, but more because, well, you gotta play the game if you expect to win.

What do you think?

I agree with you. Sometimes you have to play their game.

That's what you get for studying for CS. Take it cold, it is more fun that way.

Just think of it like the most expensive cold cut sandwich you have ever paid for.

10 dollars in a NYC airport. The sandwich suck by the way but I was really hungry.

Yay, I matched!

Match Results: Congratulations, you have matched!

Yahhhhhhoooooo I have a job....

My match results posted on the website at exactly 11am but I have not email yet...oh well

Now for Thursday........

"Congratulations! You have matched."

Woo hoo! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.