You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The results are in. Post away!!!
Started by EUA
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
geddy said:Ack! Go to the other thread - the one with the misplaced preposition!
Touche, my friend.
Yeah, I loved your "reply" thread 🙂 Actually, I find myself doing this in conversation sometimes. I remember asking someone in Boston "where do you live at?" before I corrected myself and repeated the question without the preposition.Havarti666 said:Touche, my friend.
geddy said:Yeah, I loved your "reply" thread 🙂 Actually, I find myself doing this in conversation sometimes. I remember asking someone in Boston "where do you live at?" before I corrected myself and repeated the question without the preposition.
What are we doing on this site at 6:47 a.m.? I don't know about you, but I'm a total loser.
Havarti666 said:What are we doing on this site at 6:47 a.m.? I don't know about you, but I'm a total loser.
Can't sleep - I woke up with the first crack of light thinking of all the things I have to do to get the house ready to sell. So, did I start painting the basement? No, I logged on to SDN. Well, the computer is in the basement...geddy said:![]()
Can't sleep - I woke up with the first crack of light thinking of all the things I have to do to get the house ready to sell. So, did I start painting the basement? No, I logged on to SDN. Well, the computer is in the basement...
God, I know. Our class had a free boozefest from 4-7 yesterday, so it was an early night for bonzo, here. I am, however, all too familiar with that 20 minute span of time between 5 and 6 a.m. where SDN always seems to be down. Loser!
Yeah, but AndyM was posting around 5ish this morning - he's in Vegas, so that's like 2 AM. I can just see him, getting up from the blackjack table. "Well, that was a crappy hand. Hey, I'll have another mimosa there, suiteheart. Nah, hold my spot here, I'll be right back - gotta go check the forum."Havarti666 said:God, I know. Our class had a free boozefest from 4-7 yesterday, so it was an early night for bonzo, here. I am, however, all too familiar with that 20 minute span of time between 5 and 6 a.m. where SDN always seems to be down. Loser!
geddy said:Yeah, but AndyM was posting around 5ish this morning - he's in Vegas, so that's like 2 AM. I can just see him, getting up from the blackjack table. "Well, that was a crappy hand. Hey, I'll have another mimosa there, suiteheart. Nah, hold my spot here, I'll be right back - gotta go check the forum."
Suiteheart? If there was only some way to make that Freudian.
At least I know that when Andy falls on the sidewalk in front of the Barbary Coast and fractures his skull that his head film will be read by my bro.
geddy said:Yeah, but AndyM was posting around 5ish this morning - he's in Vegas, so that's like 2 AM. I can just see him, getting up from the blackjack table. "Well, that was a crappy hand. Hey, I'll have another mimosa there, suiteheart. Nah, hold my spot here, I'll be right back - gotta go check the forum."
Scene: Vegas, 4 a.m. Andy sits in a seedy strip club, bleary eyed.
Stripper: Lap dance, handsome?
Andy: I don't wanna feed grandma bacon while she's in the bathtub.
B
b&ierstiefel
WTF are you all babbling about? 
Ahh...time to piss away another couple hundred dollars.

Ahh...time to piss away another couple hundred dollars.