The University of Florida - Class of 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Awesome! So excited for you, hope I get as lucky as you! Are you a UF undergrad?
I am finishing up my undergrad at UCF :) and don't worry UF really does look at you holistically. If you're lacking in one area, but you make up for it in another area you should be fine!

Members don't see this ad.

hello, I couldn't find another thread for UF pharmacy class of 2022 so i thought I'd comment here with questions, I got accepted awhile back in October but i'm looking to join a FB group or something and meet potential people since I'm out of state! I'll be at the Jacksonville campus if anyone knows a FB group or something let me know!

Members don't see this ad :)
hello, I couldn't find another thread for UF pharmacy class of 2022 so i thought I'd comment here with questions, I got accepted awhile back in October but i'm looking to join a FB group or something and meet potential people since I'm out of state! I'll be at the Jacksonville campus if anyone knows a FB group or something let me know!
Hi Xxi! I will be at the Jacksonville campus as well. They should be notifying us about the FB groups for our particular campus and grad year. If I find anything out I will definitely let you know.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi Xxi! I will be at the Jacksonville campus as well. They should be notifying us about the FB groups for our particular campus and grad year. If I find anything out I will definitely let you know.
Thank you!! I will do the same :) Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Got an interview offer!

Submission date - 12/25/17
Transcript received - 01/22/18
Verified date - 01/24/18
Application received notification date - 01/24/18
Interview notification date - 01/25/18
Interview date - 02/15/18

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Just had my interview today! The campus is really pretty and the overall process went smoothly. You will enjoy it. :)

Does anybody know if the preferred deadline of December 31st referred to getting your campus choice or being reviewed earlier?

Which campus did you interview at? I'll be at Gainsville. :)
All the interviews are at the Gainesville campus, but I'm not sure as to what campus I'll be placed at yet. They told us we should hear back from them within a week, but I chose Gainesville as my first choice so hopefully I get it!

Does anybody know if the preferred deadline of December 31st referred to getting your campus choice or being reviewed earlier?
I believe that deadline is just to be reviewed earlier. But I'm pretty sure you'll get your preferred campus as not enough people have interviewed where any of the campus are full in terms of class size.

I believe that deadline is just to be reviewed earlier. But I'm pretty sure you'll get your preferred campus as not enough people have interviewed where any of the campus are full in terms of class size.

Would you know how many people were in your interview/orientation day?

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted! :clap:
In-state
Submission date - 11/22/17
Verified date - 11/23/17
Application received notification date - 12/06/17
Interview notification date - 12/18/17
Interview date - 01/26/18
Acceptance email - 01/31/18

Accepted! :clap:
In-state
Submission date - 11/22/17
Verified date - 11/23/17
Application received notification date - 12/06/17
Interview notification date - 12/18/17
Interview date - 01/26/18
Acceptance email - 01/31/18
Cool which campus?

For those of you that have gotten accepted and are going to UF how are you guys going about looking for housing?

Got my acceptance email on Friday!! I currently live in a frat house and decided that doing so would not be the best option for grad school. Honestly depends on your budget. $500-600 (with utilities) can get you in campus view which is walking distance to the school. I'm moving there since it's a great location, but other great options are bartram, gainesville place, or anything by sorority row

Got my acceptance email on Friday!! I currently live in a frat house and decided that doing so would not be the best option for grad school. Honestly depends on your budget. $500-600 (with utilities) can get you in campus view which is walking distance to the school. I'm moving there since it's a great location, but other great options are bartram, gainesville place, or anything by sorority row
thank you! Are you planning on living with other Pharm.D. students?

I got assigned to the Gainesville campus in late January so I'm trying to sign a lease somewhere before rates go up.
The rate stays steady from experience here, I would look into Collier properties. Don't go to the downtown area, that's too far.

Did anyone from the February 15th interview hear anything back yet? Acceptance/rejection or the background check email?

Accepted into the Gainesville campus!!!

Reactions: 2 users
Hello everyone,

I was wondering how long does it take to receive the acceptance package by mail?!

Hello everyone,

I was wondering how long does it take to receive the acceptance package by mail?!

I haven't received anything yet. Ms. Yokomi said the Admission requirement and details regarding Orientation will probably be sent out in March.

Hello everyone,

for me it took about 3-4 weeks to receive the acceptance letter in the mail. it brings a shirt and a couple other things it was really nice!

Hi All,

I am a 2018 grad of UF CoP. I just wanted to say if there's anything I can help you with as you start your pharmacy school journey, feel free to reach out to me! Best of luck and Go Gators!

Congrats to everyone on this thread. I go to UF pharmacy school i'm gonna be a 3rd year. If ya'll wanted to know what it's like at the school, i've been making Youtube videos about the curriculum etc.. Subscribe to my channel Dr. CS. Al ot of 1pd's last year found my videos helpful. And feel free to hit me up with any questions.