The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
lol you weenies can't handle seasons 1 and 2

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
still butthurt that bear told you to start there. You deserve to experience the fear and fright that I had to experience
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT FEAR AND FRIGHT I HAD TO EXPERIENCE.
latest

Members don't see this ad :)
AND VMH ITS KINDA EVEN MORE TERRIFYING WHEN YOURE IN THE DARK ON A PLANE AT 3 AM.
The only episode that's scary to watch on a plane is the one with the demon that crashes planes for fun!
Or when you're piss drunk in the dark by yourself at 3 am! It's scury!
I watched most of supernatural alone in the dark by myself late at night. Episodes were only interrupted by the times I would go outside alone by myself in the dark late at night to go get things from around campus :p

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Any rabbitting going on tonight? Wouldn't mind some company if anyone's around :)

Sent from my SM-G935V using SDN mobile

Also the X-Files is amazing! It's the best thing ever! It just also might make the both of you cry from fear!

In this age of Netflix and binge watching, reruns and an internet full of spoilers, it's hard to comprehend the full breadth of X-Files brilliance. One must wait three months between the end of one season and the beginning of the next so as to fully experience the effects of fear and suspense building for three months, with no reprieve. Only a few incomplete season 12 episode video tape releases towards the end of the summer to tide you over.

I remember some very very long summers in the 90s.

Reactions: 3 users
My favorite part about this episode is that it's like the first and last time you ever hear about the "Christo" thing
I'm guessing the writers thought about it and thought that including Jesus in the lore would be a headache later

This is definitely why they totally forgot about that Antichrist kid, right?

Reactions: 2 users
I'm guessing the writers thought about it and thought that including Jesus in the lore would be a headache later

This is definitely why they totally forgot about that Antichrist kid, right?
Yeah I'm pretty sure it's a yes to both those things. I'm almost positive they've admitted to it in interviews lol

Reactions: 1 user
Tarantino party was awesome! Friend was super ambitious and she'll have food and drink leftovers for weeks. She had specific food items planned from each of the movies - different style sliders, strudel with cream, fries, Kill Bill style cake, coffee, margaritas, vanilla coke, other various drinks. She also had plans for even more food but there wasn't enough people to eat all the food she had planned. So much attention to detail in all she did for her party

Reactions: 5 users
I expect pictures
we're on season 1 episode 4, I think there will be plenty of more time for you to catch some.

also request pics. :p
lol so my hair is currently dyed red and because I want it lilac purple, my hair stylist told me it would take two appointments of bleaching and approximately $400 total to dye my hair the way I want it.

So I declined and I guess my hair will stay red indefinitely, or at least until I can grow it all out lmao

lol so my hair is currently dyed red and because I want it lilac purple, my hair stylist told me it would take two appointments of bleaching and approximately $400 total to dye my hair the way I want it.

So I declined and I guess my hair will stay red indefinitely, or at least until I can grow it all out lmao
I'm not picky red hair pics work. :p

Reactions: 3 users
I'm not picky red hair pics work. :p
My hair was originally a deep red colour, but I haven't retouched it in about a year so now it's faded to this weird red-orange colour. I also haven't cut my hair at all in two years because I decided to chop it all off into a pixie cut one summer and you can tell the difference in length between these two photos.

Reactions: 11 users
My hair was originally a deep red colour, but I haven't retouched it in about a year so now it's faded to this weird red-orange colour. I also haven't cut my hair at all in two years because I decided to chop it all off into a pixie cut one summer and you can tell the difference in length between these two photos.
Both look supah pretty and I'm much too amused by the butts. :love::asshat:

Reactions: 9 users