The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Sigh. Tried to attach a link to a video of a cat but it isn't working from my phone. Will try again from my laptop in a bit -_-

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
The room that they use for gross necropsy rounds at school is out of commission until further notice. A day without gross rounds is like a day without sunshine, and now there won't be any for a while :cryi:

Reactions: 1 users
The room that they use for gross necropsy rounds at school is out of commission until further notice. A day without gross rounds is like a day without sunshine, and now there won't be any for a while :cryi:
Are they just forgoing necropsies?? They have to be doing it somewhere else!!

Are they just forgoing necropsies?? They have to be doing it somewhere else!!
Oh they're still doing the necropsies, but the room they use to present the interesting cases and show cool stuff is closed (don't know why). We do have a viewing room thing where you can look down to see what's going on on the necropsy floor but you can't really see detail from up there, or ask about the cases.

Reactions: 1 user
Very. I have slept three hours since Saturday night. Forced myself to stay awake until a normal hour so I could hopefully get back on schedule.
You have so much self control. I would have just given in. It's summer!! do as you please

Is Rabbit still going?
tumblr_o2eqhx3ybj1v70s5no1_500.gif

Reactions: 3 users
Tempting because it is always over by the time I get home but I think I am just too tired. Also got a little too much sun today so feeling that and just need bed.

Miss chatting with everyone :(

Reactions: 1 user
So I'm wearing my red panda onesie and I was walking towards the mirror when I see something move in the mirror by my feet behind me, and I freak out.

It was my tail...

I was definitely a red panda in a past life.

Reactions: 4 users
But work tho....... Gotta be a real 'dult when you're not on a school year schedule and actually get your sleep back onto the right time :(
Lies. No one on SDN is a real 'dult

Reactions: 4 users
the heck is your job?

Sent from my SM-G935V using SDN mobile
Orthodontic records tech. Mostly I take x-rays, pictures inside peoples mouths (ew gross), and take impressions (and have to have my gloved fingers inside someones mouth) and I do a lot of sterilization too, so I occasionally get splashed with the water that has like 70 peoples spit in it by the end of the day (very ew gross)

Reactions: 1 users