They know my numeric score of NBDE 1& 2???

Started by dasompapa
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dasompapa

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know NBDE is only presented by pass & fail since 2010

When we apply to the dental school for international programe, The most dental school

require of NBDE score delivered directly from ADA and then The ADA would send only

whether the applier passed the exam???

I am concerned thatThe ADA told the examiner the pass or fail but send the dental

school the exact numerric score, for example 75,85, 95 etc, like they did before 2010.

This is why I saw numeric score of accepted international dentist of the Loma Linda

dental school. How they knew the numeric score????

http://www.llu.edu/assets/dentistry/documents/admissions/idp.pdf
 
The pass / fail system was effective after January 1, 2012. The report was for class of 2012 , entering in 2010 which means there was a numerical scores report at that time.