Things to buy before school starts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Do well on your MCAT and apply early on! Also I'm pretty sure being from GA helps but it's definitely not a deal breaker. The interview was veryyyy laid back and the students helped keep everyone calm and not quite so nervous while we waited to be interviewed

Thanks! Though I'm not from GA and currently find myself on the fence of whether to retake classes or do the masters of medical science program I'm looking forward to applying, have started studying for MCAT tonight, thanks again

Members don't see this ad.

As a OMS-I now at GA-PCOM this is what you need

BRS Anatomy, Embryo, and Histo for Anatomy

That's it!

They will tell you 900 things your need for PCS but you need maybe 4 things.

If you have any questions please fill free to message me though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ignore spelling and/or grammar

Noooooo:( if you put that crap in Brazilian coffee you would ruin its integrity. Lol. How dare you. You can put it in that watered down folgers ****. The only American coffee I respect is dunkin donuts turbo. It's actually good! You ever been to cafe du monde in New Orleans? Everybody foams at the mouth at that place, but I went there and the coffee is crap. Watered down bitter as hell. Oh well, those South Americans know what they are doing!

Don't knock the BP coffee til ya try it (assuming you haven't yet)! :) MCT oil is flavorless and enhances flavors of whatever it's put in, so if anything it'd make it taste better I'd imagine. I like the butter but that's probably more of a personal preference