This again?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

keyinhand

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else dreading school starting up again? I am looking at taking chem 2 and bio 2, so it feels really similar to my last semester. Why can't winter break be longer?!

Members don't see this ad.

Is anyone else dreading school starting up again? I am looking at taking chem 2 and bio 2, so it feels really similar to my last semester. Why can't winter break be longer?!

Shoulda gone somewhere with a Winter Term. WKU has a 3 week session to take courses, in which they charge you per hour. They make money, most students get a longer break. It's awesome.

Ditto. I could definitely use another month of this laziness haha.

Members don't see this ad :)
Man, I've been home since November (bc I went abroad last sem), so I've been sitting at home for 2 months. Which was amazing, duh. But I think I'm pretty ready to stop being a bum and get back to school...

Me too! Luckily I still have another week of break. Is it just me or is Spring semester depressing? It could just be the fact where I am it's always FREEZING through the whole semester and don't get me started with the air quality here in the winter!

Man, I've been home since November (bc I went abroad last sem), so I've been sitting at home for 2 months. Which was amazing, duh. But I think I'm pretty ready to stop being a bum and get back to school...

Where did you study abroad?

New Zealand. WHATTUP! Quite possibly the most beautiful place in the world. Not exaggerating. It's amazing.

Oh wow, that's awesome! I want to go traveling, unfortunately I am just a super poor student.

Well, it was actually CHEAPER for me to go abroad for a semester than it was for a semester at my home university!

Pssh, I cannot wait for school to start back again. Unless I'm in school, I feel I am completely worthless. Getting good grades in school validates my existence. Plus, I'm taking Myth in Human Culture this upcoming semester -- I really am interested in this course.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually kind of ready to go back to school...

Though admittedly break would be a lot better if I weren't stuck in my parents house in a freezing city.

Ugh, I'd love to get back to class. I had my last final on Dec 20 and I don't go back to school until Jan 18. I'm working, but only 20 hours a week.

I got Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood for Christmas and finished it in 5 days. Any suggestions for other PS3 games? And yes, I've been reading too....3 books since break started. So none of that "put down the PS3 controller and read a book" stuff. Let's not get extreme.

I'm auctioning off portions of my next 17 days of break to the highest bidder. Any takers?

So ready to get back to school.

My winter break: Get up at 1pm, pay Starcraft2, study 3hrs for MCAT, hang with friends. Sleep at 3am..... and repeat

I initially wanted to use winter break to mass up on MCAT studying but didn't go as planned. Oh well, maybe being in school can motivate me now?

Also got a big lecture on laziness by my parents haha :D

I'm kinda torn between wanting school to start back and wanting more break. Don't wanna wake up early and do work, but am starting to get antsy and bored at home. I think break makes us lazy and antsy at the same time :p