This F%$*ing SUCKS!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Originally posted by youngjock
for your info, that pervert used the word cockring in his message, that is something that you use during sex, but not during discussion about medical school.

it could be "use sex (omited and) perverted language."

and i wasn't really talk about that guy's grammar problem, his post is illogical.

If I have inadvertently offended anyone, I offer my most sincere apologies. My admittedly boorish and obtuse comments were ment to be interpreted with a spirit of jocularity, in reference to an earlier thread regarding state and federal programs designed to accomidate various people's accessability to advanced educational opportunities.

Most Humbly Yours,
Woots

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry Tweetie,

I just got upset because I didn't think all those earlier posts were what dpark needed to hear just then.

I swear I'll play nice, promise! :)

flame away guys. i'm loving every minute of this flame thread. we need some hostility in SDN now and then ahahahaha

Originally posted by TeinII
flame away guys. i'm loving every minute of this flame thread. we need some hostility in SDN now and then ahahahaha

We all know that's why you're here... *sigh*...