This is what we'll be looking forward to huh?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
wouldn't you want these videos to remain private? something to be said about separating the private from the public sphere, neh?

at _most_ i'd only share something like this with my class if even that. hah, maybe i'm getting old, i am a non-traditional applicant :p. am i being out there in thinking this is an issue of propriety? probably just a gaffe on the youtube poster's part, better to not include tags for people to search for you.

that being said the girl dancing is kinda cute, hah, thx ;)

tell that kid to put his collar down........

where that fashion idea started up i'll never know

Members don't see this ad :)
Couldn't bare to watch anymore after the 1st minute.....

oh well its USC... that is just lame......... what was that guy doing on the ground at the 1 minute point. Sodomizing?!?!

That's LA for ya... white boyz trying 2 dance, persians smoking hookah, and of course asians taking pictures...

And yea that chick was pretty cute :cool:

haha. that's why i chose ucla.

That's LA for ya... white boyz trying 2 dance, persians smoking hookah, and of course asians taking pictures...

And yea that chick was pretty cute :cool:

hahah. Looks like most of the parties I missed when I was studying for chem.

I smelllll HATERRSSSSSSSSSS!!! lol :D Ok that was a pretty lame video...lol...cmon USC u can represent better then that....

I'm kinda digging the dancing. Then again, I'm really random. I'd probably do weirder stuff if I was in dental school.

Members don't see this ad :)
lol i love it.

You should post a video of it. I wanna see.

I'm kinda digging the dancing. Then again, I'm really random. I'd probably do weirder stuff if I was in dental school.

Nice duck!

Do you think you, or someone, can make me a bee please?!?? :) :) :)

I'll ask my people. Hahahaha. Here is a set of dancing Kirbies just for you.

Don't say I've never done anything to better the welfare of all bees! :p

<(*.*<) <(*.*)> (>*.*)>

I'm sooo digging it.

hahaha...typical la persian party (p.s. i'm half persian)