LuckBloodandSweat

2+ Year Member
May 26, 2015
Status
Dental Student
^.
I... I don't even know what to say. If you're practicing with control F you ain't doing it right bruh

Reactions: O Gaúcho

LuckBloodandSweat

2+ Year Member
May 26, 2015
Status
Dental Student
I wasn't practicing using Ctrl F.. I was just curious if it is possible or not.
Oh lol. It's not haha... Would make RC way too easy xd

Jun 25, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
Is Ctrl + F functional on DAT program?
I've been practicing RC using DAT Bootcamp materials but I've never taken DAT so I can only imagine..
even though I'm sure that would be silly of them to allow Ctrl + F.... just checking..
There was one test center in Miami that the control F feature worked! a few of my LA peeps flew out there to take the DAT for that reason specifically (mind u this was like in 2013). Also because there's a rumor that the DAT in Cali is so much harder lollll!!

Jul 30, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
There was one test center in Miami that the control F feature worked! a few of my LA peeps flew out there to take the DAT for that reason specifically (mind u this was like in 2013). Also because there's a rumor that the DAT in Cali is so much harder lollll!!

Omg I heard that too, that the DAT in Cali is harder. That better just be a rumor because fml

LuckBloodandSweat

2+ Year Member
May 26, 2015
Status
Dental Student
These rumors are so strange o_o... The control F is ridiculous though. If only I had been born 3 years earlier! ;)

Reactions: rich123321