This might be a stupid question... but a question regarding RC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is Ctrl + F functional on DAT program?
I've been practicing RC using DAT Bootcamp materials but I've never taken DAT so I can only imagine..
even though I'm sure that would be silly of them to allow Ctrl + F.... just checking..

There was one test center in Miami that the control F feature worked! a few of my LA peeps flew out there to take the DAT for that reason specifically (mind u this was like in 2013). Also because there's a rumor that the DAT in Cali is so much harder lollll!!
 
There was one test center in Miami that the control F feature worked! a few of my LA peeps flew out there to take the DAT for that reason specifically (mind u this was like in 2013). Also because there's a rumor that the DAT in Cali is so much harder lollll!!


Omg I heard that too, that the DAT in Cali is harder. That better just be a rumor because fml