1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

THis website has brought to light three mistakes I made already

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by shamthis, Aug 19, 2002.

1. Wow, just from reading this site I already became of three wrong answers I'd made on the test. FOr some silly reason I said fungi mate through fusion (I was thinking about the fusion of fungal processes resulting in sexual reproducton), I said a universal indicator would be the best tester for pH because I wasn't thinking, and I continously counted 18 carbons for all the molecules in the fatty acid problem, over and over and over, so I chose the answer with three double bonds. I never ocunted any with 16. Yuck, I hope I didn't make any more unforced errors.

:rolleyes:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Wahoo07

Wahoo07 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey don't worry about it. You'll only end up making yourself a nervous wreck, which won't help you. It's done, so what use is worrying? Back in April I remember going on here and seeing a dozen or so mistakes and I still did well. :cool:

4. nero

nero Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

i've only read people put the fusion one for the fungi one.......i havne't seen anybody post anythign else with certainty..........

nero