Those applying to 2015 DPT programs this year...What are your stats?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
My Stats:

University: University of California, Santa Barbara
Degree: B.A. of Sociology

Overall GPA: 3.47
Pre-Req GPA: 3.96
GRE: 151 Quant 151 Verbal 4.5 AW
Volunteer Hours: 60 outpatient orthopedic, 50 outpatient pediatric

Applied: Chapman for Fall 2015 and May 2016 (could only apply here)

Really hoping these stats are competitive enough for Chapman. I talked to head of admissions and she said pre-req GPA and GRE score determine acceptance. They only glance at your Overall to make sure it is at least a 3.0, your essay is also not very important, and they only check to make sure you did the minimum 45 hrs of volunteering as well. My GRE score is pretty whatever, but I'm hoping to raise it if I fail to get into the fall 2015 class for the May 2016 class.

Members don't see this ad.

Final UPDATE.

University: BYU-Idaho
Major: Exercise Physiology
Overall GPA: 3.46
Pre-Req GPA: ~3.2 ish
GRE: V:152 Q:153 W: 3 2nd: V:154 Q:153 W: 3
Extra-Curric: Turkey Trot volunteer, Teton DAm Marathon volunteer, RUSH Triathalon volunteer, Pre-Physical Therapy Society
Volunteer/ Observation Hours: Outpatient-365 (100 volunteer, 265 paid tech), Inpatient-41.5 (included whirlpool, wound-care and pool therapy.)

Rejections:Nova, UT Southwestern, Rocky Mountain University, Touro University(Nevada) and Midwestern University.

Still waiting on TTUHSC (people have been getting accepted for the last month, not much hope.), A.T.Still (Same as previous), University of Utah and Eastern Washington.

Tapping out of this round. Maybe next year. Good Luck Guys.
I have similar stats and am applying to Midwestern University. Do you know why you got rejected? And when did you submit your PTCAS application? This info would be helpful for me...thanks!

Reactions: 1 user
School: Northern Arizona University
Major: Health Science
Overall gpa: 3.50
Pre-req: 3.60
GRE: V:150 Q:155 AW:4
Hours: 180 outpatient, 20 inpatient
extracurric: 1 year as personal trainer, VP of leadership in 2 year college honor society

Applying to Long beach, NAU, UNLV, Northridge, st augustine