Those who have applied to UPENN: Secondaries

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xximjohnxx

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So my AADSAS application was sent out in the first batch.

I've also read that Upenn requires their secondaries at the same time as the application.

I was wondering if anyone else has already submitted their UPENN secondaries (I haven't yet, though am planning to within this week!)

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

My application still hasn't mailed out but I submitted on the 6th and transcripts came in last week. I mailed out my Penn app last friday!

Submitted AADSAS app on the 8th and mailed out suppl. last wed.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi - just wondering. . how did receive the question for the secondary? was it e-mailed to you?

So my AADSAS application was sent out in the first batch.

I've also read that Upenn requires their secondaries at the same time as the application.

I was wondering if anyone else has already submitted their UPENN secondaries (I haven't yet, though am planning to within this week!)

Thanks

Same as you, I'm planning on getting it out by the end of the week, whether or not my AADSAS application gets done. Congrats by the way on getting your application in with the first batch! :highfive:

Haha thanks guys!
It's been a pain cause i'm out of the country (studying abroad) and mailing out the apps via parents.

*edit*
Also to add in, did you guys include your SAT scores? I can't even accurately remember my DAT scores much less my SAT lol...
and where did you guys go to find out this info if you're someone like me who's forgotten.

Last edited:
Also to add in, did you guys include your SAT scores? I can't even accurately remember my DAT scores much less my SAT lol...
and where did you guys go to find out this info if you're someone like me who's forgotten.[/QUOTE]

I think filling out the section for SAT or ACT is optional, as far as I remember correctly..