Thoughts on NYU? Who's going?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fishface

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I'm a new member to this forum. Just discovered it really! I'm looking over the threads and haven't seen much about NYU. I'm planning on going there next fall (waiting for a few more letters and debating a few waitlist spots), but was curious about the NYU vibe on studentdoctor?

Who's going? Who liked it? Who hated it? How does it compare to the other NYC schools?

Good luck to all still waiting for mail. According to NWU, a decision has been made on my app is well, but who knows what that means!

Members don't see this ad.

i dont understand the last bit... the decision on your app is well...? did you call in and that is what ad com told you? are you referring to NYU still, or NWU?

I liked NYU a lot, it seemed like a great school and is one of my favorites. I am on the waitlist, but I hope for good news.

oops. sorry about the confusion. I have been following the northwestern thread so carefully i assumed everybody else was! I meant that I'm still waiting for that letter to finalize my decision. Like the others who are in limbo with NWU my status page says that a decision has been made, but they haven't told me what it is! :confused:

till then, NYU '07 baby!