Apr 25, 2018
Status (Visible)
  1. Podiatry Student
Was really stuck between off and on campus but eventually decided for on-campus bc of convenience and social aspect. Have any of yall lived there, and if so, do you regret it? What're some pros you get from being on-campus vs off-campus?

CATSandKILOS

5+ Year Member
Dec 21, 2011
Status (Visible)
  1. Podiatry Student
They are not the best. I would suggest living off campus. You can get a better deal / nicer apt <10 minute walk from school. You see everyone in school so much it wouldn't make much of a difference for the social aspect IMO.

NovaPreMed23

5+ Year Member
Jun 13, 2015
I didn't live on campus but based on what everyone has told me who has, look for an off campus place. You'll find plenty of places that are close by that are not only nicer but more affordable.

About the Ads

plant based

TUSPM Class of 2021
5+ Year Member
Apr 27, 2015
Canada
Status (Visible)
  1. Podiatry Student
Was really stuck between off and on campus but eventually decided for on-campus bc of convenience and social aspect. Have any of yall lived there, and if so, do you regret it? What're some pros you get from being on-campus vs off-campus?
I lived on campus and honestly, its nice for first year. It's super convenient . especially if you are moving from far away. It's one less thing to worry about dont have to scramble to find a place but you already are stressed about other stuff . Also it was easier to meet and hang out with fellow classmates. Plus, 24/7 security! It's not pretty yes. But that's not what is important lol. I would suggest it for first year. PM me for any questions. :)

Reactions: 1 user

Homo sapien

7+ Year Member
Feb 27, 2012
The bushes
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
It's ok. I lived there all 4 years but I didn't need much so I didn't care. But it's definitely possible to find much better and affordable digs off campus

Reactions: 1 user

Pronation

Do the calc slide
7+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2014
USA
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
The on campus units are terrible. Would definitely recommend living in Chinatown just a couple blocks away.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.