Thoughts on UCONN

Started by jf
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jf

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

Just curious what everyone's thoughts are on UCONN's EM program. I was very impressed when I interviewed and would like to know as much specifics as possible.

Thanks
 
bump

jf said:
Hi,

Just curious what everyone's thoughts are on UCONN's EM program. I was very impressed when I interviewed and would like to know as much specifics as possible.

Thanks
 
I am just an MSII at UCONN, but I have taken two EM electives and am doing some research with one of the attendings. Send me a PM if you have any questions I might be able to answer. I have also lived in the Hartford area most of my life if you have questions about CT.